11. Characters

A/N: Hey, guess what? I'm free now, for two months. No classes, Yayyy!! I'mma update lots of chapters and end this book ASAP if it's possible, haha. Wish me luck people! 

(Edited)

                    ________________

Amerllyis

"I missed you" That was the first thing he said when meeting for the first time in 3 years. Well, of course we had met only once after our first meeting back when I was just a cute little angel (I'm a goddess now ^^).  That was the time I realized he wasn't  Harry, I mean Haru as he was a totally different person than him. More matured, you can say. Our second meeting was also the time he confessed he had been watching me for hours, not so mature.

"Oh, don't worry. You're just a kid now, I've got nothing to see" He chuckled mischievously as he said that. Lets not talk about how angry I got that I kept on hitting him (though it had no effect and he kept on smiling like a creepy psycho) until I finally calmed down.

Anyway, that was off topic. Lets go back ^_^

On our second meeting, he explained how his power  wasn't enough to appear more than once in 3 to 4 years and that he could only communicate with me through telepathy  twice in a week or even month. Did I tell him that I wanted to talk to him? So narcissist *Sigh* 

"Oh, did you? Seems you've already fallen into my butterfly trap" I replied with a smug smile plastered on my face. While naturally I would've been surprised, I wasn't 'cause this certainly was not the first time he said he missed me. He would keep on saying that every opportunity he gets to catch me off guard. 

And I know by know what y'all might be thinking, that he is so in love with me? Bitch please, he's gay, he is literally not the top but bot 'cause he has played every otome game that Yuki hadn't even played yet or maybe it doesn't exist, who knows. All I know is that he knows about this otome game in detail as he explained too clearly to enjoy his so called 'game'.

Lemme give y'all some details since y'all are just too curious and I'm the goddess of all goddess after all, be it beauty, kindness, love. I'll always be there.

1. The most popular character that charmed almost every girls, even non-gamers, Zen Rivers De' Alger Obelia, Crown Prince of Cyllia. He is loved by everyone because of his status, face, power, intelligence and what not which is one of the reasons why he has a very twisted personality.  The main reasons is that he thinks humans are lower than him, creatures who would do anything for power. In short, he just hates them, the excuses doesn't matter. He's a noob in understanding human mind, poor his intelligence. 

Meeting the Oh So Beautiful Heroine, he learns to love, trust people and changes(somewhat) for the better good.

Good End: The heroine chooses him over other handsome exceptional guys and marries him, living happily ever after. The villainess? Don't even talk about it, Amerllyis, goddess of stalker is removed of her status as a noble and is denounced as a commoner, thanks to the heroine who begs her prince to spare the villainess' life. Also thanks to the prince who secretly orders a group of rogues to rape Amerllyis and murder her ruthlessly. Also add the fact that no one finds the body.

Bad End: The heroine chooses other capture targets while Zen marries the villainess who he tortures every single day until 7 years later, he softly pecks her lips and stabs her with a smile on his face. A psycho indeed, worthy of his title.

Normal End: The heroine chooses none of the guys while also confessing the fact that she already has a lover, like is this considered normal in otome games? The prince gets married with a princess from another country after annulling his engagement with the villainess who apparently gets assassinated by one of her most trusted followers.