Special Chapter

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter as stated above us is a special chapter {or extra you may call it}. I thought to update this chapter in celebration of reaching more than 20k views! I'm really thankful to all the readers or even passerby, haha.

                        _______________

🄸🄳🄸🄾🅃

Kameko

February 14th. You might have already guessed what I mean. And if you haven't, I mean it's Valentine's Day AKA 'Tribulation Day'. I know it's weird but this day is literally the reason I suffer once in a year. You might be wondering why.

Well, it's because I get stuffed with chocolates from both genders, it's a good Thing to get free chocolates but not literally when they expect something in return on White Day. I don't have a problem with gifting them something in return but having to gift more than a 200? It's tiring.

I know I don't necessarily have to gift them back since they were the ones who gave me chocolates when I never asked one. But every time each one of them does, they look at me expectantly
as if saying 'I can't wait for Kameko Sama's gift. A gift by our Academy's Goddess!' It's so miserable.

I've wanted to miss school on this day but being the diligent and honest  student I am, I can't bear to. I've also thought not to gift them anything in return but as a kind and responsible person, I have to gift. Not just any gift, I have to see if it suits them and it's up to my satisfaction. I kinda wonder if I have OCD, probably not, I'm just meticulous.

I sighed to myself as I got in the car where I was driven to school.

"Have a nice day and take care today, young miss" The chauffeur smiled as he gave me a look of worry and pity which clearly indicated that my suffering had reached my home. No wonder, my parents and brother always tried to cheer me up in this particular day every year, it wasn't my hallucination. Especially brother, he would pat my shoulder "Your Nii Sama wants to do something for you but I'm rather busy myself so hang in there, lil sis" Ha, I should have noticed.

"Thank you, have a blessed day" I smiled back at him to which he replied with a salute and drove off. Well as soon as he drove off, as fast did the students surrounded me, greeting me with chocolates. It was difficult to even breathe, much less escape the situation.

"Oh my, I'm really happy to receive chocolates this year too but would y'all mind if you could sent it the my house" I smiled as kindly as possible but somehow it strained when one of em replied that they couldn't bother my parents or the mansion. Hmm~  then I wonder why they bother me every year? ^_^ how nice was it to be famous?

"Then, how about--?" Before I could even finish, I was interrupted when on of them reported that my desk, locker or anything that belonged to me was already filled. Those chocolates were the definition of free chocolates as they were anonymous. How nice would it b if these students couldn't follow their example. Tsk

"If that is so, why don't I receive these chocolates after class since I don't have a place for them? " I suggested with a smile to which they all agreed readily. Thank goodness. 

"Why do you attract attention every where you go?" Asked the annoying guy who was literally sparkling with a small smile tugging on his lips. His entire being had a 'Popular guy'  halo.