16. His Obsession

A/N: Another chapter for all my beloved readers. Enjoy~

(Edited)

                __________________

There was an awkward silence in the room for minutes after Amerllyis left and it only kept growing more as no one took the initiative to speak.

Zen and Levi, only smiling simultaneously. While the former was mysterious yet playful, hard for others to read him. The later was mischievous, making it obvious that he was having fun. His smile was carefree, like he was an untamed youth, afraid of nothing.

Zero on the other hand was uninterested with the matters concerning the two. He wasn't worried for Amerllyis either, it was only right she left. There were too many students here, especially males.. Not safe.

The others who were ignored all along? They just wished to escape this weird, awkward atmosphere. Being in the same room with the Crown Prince, and two Lords scared their wits. How they wished to escape?

"Aren't you guys busy? Why waste time thinking of futile things?" Zen smiled naturally but it did not reach to his eyes. His 'smile' exuded pressure and dominance over the students present.

"Have fun~" Levi chuckled, watching the reaction of the students who had to get frightened with Zen's pressuring smile. He had already known who Zen was from the beginning so this much wasn't much to him. It was only the tip of an iceberg.

The students hastened themselves with 'works' they had yet to finish. 'Eek! Scary'

"Have I done something good for you to honor me with a visit?" Zen continued like nothing happened as they sat. They were in the council president's private office that hardly allowed anyone in.

"Your highness has always been a 'good Samaritan'. It's only natural that I'd want to visit you after our exciting first meeting" Levi chuckled while 'showering him with praises'

"You flatter me. Can I know the reason of your visit? It's not just because of my 'good' deeds. Is it?" Zen smiled casually as if he was talking to an old friend.

"Of course not, I just want to know more about you, like the reason for your interference to this game" Levi smiled back naturally while sipping his black coffee elegantly and gracefully.

"Hmm~ did I not tell you already? Angel is cute, I want her" Zen replied simply.

"You.. want her? That doesn't go well with me" Although he had a smile in his face, his voice was serious. Getting serious and darker with each word.

Zen only chuckled in reply. He was amused with the way 'Levi' was affected at the mention of Amerllyis. How much had he looked forward to this day? It was worth waiting.

"How boring. I'm going back" With that, he (Levi) disappeared and the room was empty, silent as if no one was here.

Zen also left the room with his usual smile and mysterious demeanor that always existed along with him.

Zero who left alone expressionlessly stood dazed for half a minute before sighing for who knows what.

                  ________________

Amerllyis had just returned to her room with a sour mood after she saw K involving himself in the otome game. From what she had observed all these years, this guy treated this world like a game. It was a game but she was the in the game, well and alive like a real living being. Everyone around her was real.

"Weren't you going out, my lady? Why did you come back without even asking?" Lyllia asked her while serving her white tea.

"Don't wanna. Lazy" She replied, sipping her tea gracefully. Clean and elegant. But her lazy demeanor ruined her poise. "Keep on calling me 'My Lady', I won't talk to you anymore" Amerllyis stated with a frown.

"..Lady Amerllyis"

"..." Continues sipping her tea.

Lyllia sighed internally "..Lady Llyse"

"Lyllia, let's forget about our date for today. We'll go next time since I'm suddenly feeling tired, I wanna sleep for a while" It had only been a few hours since she woke up, but thinking of annoying 'things' like K made her sleepy.

"Then Lady Llyse can call me if you need anything" With that, Lyllia went out quietly as to not disturb her lady.

Amerllyis laid on her bed while hugging her pillow. Thinking of K, her mood soured again. She didn't know why but towards K, she knew not whether her feelings were dislike or hate. She could come to a conclusion that she neither liked or disliked him.

"Why am I thinking of him anyway? Annoying" Amerllyis thought to herself as she tried to sleep. "The Frick. Why am I not feeling sleepy anymore?"

"Because you miss me" A cold low and hoarse voice whispered to her while his hand caressed her soft porcelain face, admiring it.

A chill ran down her body as she heard that. Amerllyis knew it was K but his voice and tone seemed different from usual. A 360° turn, she thought.

"The hell are you doing in my bed. Leave" She ordered trying to move away from him only to be pulled back in his embrace.

"Let go, pervert." She glared at him, coldly.

"I'm not a pervert though" He retorted. His voice was now relaxed and was calm, even exuding some laziness in it.

"Entering a young unmarried lady's room. If that's not perverted, pray tell what it may be called" Amerllyis tried pushing him away but proved to be useless as he did not move an inch.

"It's my right as you're my Beloved, Angel. Mine.." He smiled and replied calmly but the look in his eyes couldn't escape Amerllyis. It held an obsessive madness as she saw herself in those eyes as if she was his possession which earned a frown from her and only tried harder to release herself from him.

"What's gotten with you, today? Release me now" Instead of releasing her, it only got tighter.

"Are you trying to kill me? I can't breathe" K paused and then loosened a bit only after hearing that.

"I asked to be released" Amerllyis spoke coldly, she herself had not realised, but her voice exerted pressure.

She was after all, at her wit's end as he was going far this time. He could act annoying or whatever, but getting this close to her was crossing the line.

"Don't move until I tell you to. I'll..let you go soon" K, in return, relaxed slightly as he buried his face in her neck.

Amerllyis finally relented as she had no choice, she could only wait for him to move away.

"Good"

K seemed to be motionless. His eyes were closed whilst taking in her sweet fragrance that only naturally belonged to him.

Though she didn't feel anything for him at this time, it didn't mean she wouldn't feel anything in the future. Afterall, fate couldn't be forsaken. Forsaking it would come with a price.

After a few minutes, he loosened his grip on her as he placed a peck on her forehead.

"Night" His voice lingered in the air even when he was no longer there.

"The frick was that.." Amerllyis was left speechless.

                  __________________

A/N: There you go! Do vote and comment!💜

Thank you^_^

Word count: 1107