20. SevenKin

A/N: Are you guys still here? If you are, hats off to y'all 😅😂 I'm really sorry for not updating, I couldn't update because of writer's block. I started writing this chapter from July actually but ended up updating today😖😅🤧 I'm sorry again.

Anyways enjoy this chapter.

(Edited)

                    _______________

Beloved one. A title given to the rightful partner of the 7Kin Emperor. One not chosen because of love, beauty or wealth but because of the power they possessed.

Even though the Emperor had almost everything, each generation did not have something that was  for them to rule. The Majesties were either blind, paralysed or lacked wisdom from birth. Only the Beloved One could heal them for they had the gift to.

Although the 7kin Empire's people had gifts, they were only few healers which could heal only one type of disease. Thus, a person which could heal the Emperor was chosen as Beloved One and strangely they were all women with beauty and pleasant bearing.

Then on the day of the reign of full moon and under the bright alert of the stars in heaven, the 15th Crown Prince was born. To everyone's surprise, the prince was as healthy as a normal baby.

The Emperor, who was suspicious the first minute was truly delighted after he personally checked his son. Everyone in the Empire called it a blessing from the 6Kins.

The Crown Prince steadily grew. With months and years passing by, the Emperor and Beloved One found their son was a rare genius that was never seen for hundreds of years in the generation of the Emperors.

A blessing indeed, the Prince was the chosen 7thKin. He was perfect. To the people, he was the sun in the dark night. Yet what he parents and his people did not know was that he was without emotion. He knew not love, sorrow, hatred or joy, he was clueless about those.

But after all he was the 7thKin, he concealed himself perfectly.

The only person who knew about his condition was Kin. His right arm, who pledged loyalty using blood oath. The blood oath was no different than giving away his life.

"I shall name you Kin"

The Prince travelled with Kin. He wanted to know what was so special about the 7Kins that his father, the Emperor called himself a loyal follower. Why did he have to be the chosen 7thKin? He wanted to see the 6Kins himself.

But never did the Prince expect to meet a strange man on his way. The man was strong enough to unconscious him without noticing.

"Find your Beloved and then shall I only find you again" were the faint words that rang to the Prince's ears. The next he opened his eyes, he was alone and his body turned to a 5 year old kid. His strength/gift was weakened greatly. Then he realised he was on a planet called earth.

                    _______________

"Where's Zero nii?" Amerllyis asked the knights who were still awestruck by her magic. She sighed and asked again, each second making her anxious and worried.

'What if he couldn't protect himself and has been injured?'

"Split and search for Zero nii before mother awakens. She shouldn't know about this" Amerllyis gave her commands as she was the only one eligible to give orders.

The knights were about to move yet Zero came back with an injured arm.

"Zero nii! What the hell happened?! Who did this? Tell me, I shall go and torture them" All the knights stared in disbelief.