8. K

A/N: Heyy~ Another chapter. Aren't I a very nice author? Lolol, thank you for reading!

(Edited)

                     ________________

Amerllyis

'What? Engagement of the prince?'

'Is she even suitable to be a princess? She's so young'

"She is suitable. She is after all a duke's daughter and she's still young, so they would only be engaged'

'Awwe, I wanted her to be my daughter in law'

And so on.

People, don't you even have respect for your king, the royal family or have they been too kind? You don't have to do your talk here, y'all are whispering but it's too loud enough, you know.

"It has been a tradition in the royal family that as the consort candidate debuts, the Engagement ceremony would be held" The king continued with no care about the people whispering about their daughter in law. Hello.

"And as the consort candidate has debuted officially today, the ceremony will commence"

Priests, magicians, fairies, angels, goddesses came and blessed me with their powers or so I thought would happen since this is a fantasy game after all.

But instead it was normal, too normal, like what? The king said his blessings, don't know what, he was speaking alien language and well, the queen smiled and said 'Long live'?

I literally dozed off 'cause all these was taking too long, after the blessings or whatever, there was these group of people who came and started singing, more like crying.

Then, the people of the kingdom started giving gifts, whaaat? When and Where did they even bring that from?

Amidst all these, I noticed a familiar beautiful crimson eyes that shone even in this light, staring deep into mine.

"Zero nii?" I whispered and as if on cue like he had heard me call him, he smiled softly, just for a few seconds though.

'Enjoying your time here, angel?'

'Bet you are, but do remember this is no fun if you don't do anything... '

'Anything interesting for me, angel'

'Who are you? Are you using telepathy?' Assuming he was, I did not speak out. That would make me look crazy and I do not wanna go to mental asylum.

He chuckled.

'Whatever you want, angel'

'That is not the answer I want'

'Who do you think I am?'

'A creep who is so ugly that he's embarrassed to show himself of this beautiful angel'

'You are an ANGEL of course'

He chuckled again? What? Whoever he was, I promised myself to hit him hard on his head if I ever met him.

'If you wanna know who I am, I'll visit your room at midnight'

He stated as if he had heard, wait, he did, right?

'I can hear you, angel'

After that he was heard no more. Mister, do you think you can do this whenever and however you want?!

'Yep, All is mine after all'

He chuckled once again, and that thing was getting creepier and annoying every minute. Luckily for him and me, he didn't say anything.