7. Debut

A/N: New chapter again, yayy!!! Lets celebrate! *No one celebrates* Ahahaha, thank you for reading this story!

A
(Edited)

                    _______________

Amerllyis

"Your highness! We don't dare not reject your request. You are always welcomed after all we'll soon be family" Lets not call mom, mom anymore. She just made an enemy out of me.

Just kidding, I wouldn't make an enemy out of her. If I did, I'd be homeless, like literally, I'll be raped and sold at worst. Eww? Forget what I said, watched too much movies where rapes and shits are involved, you don't wanna know.

Like there was this movie with a psycho who only kidnapped blond haired girls, raped them, tortured and-
Ahem. So anyway, yeah, sorry. You didn't have to know.

"What are you doing here, your highness?" I smiled 'sweetly' and 'lovingly' as I titled my head towards the 'hunk'.

"I came as promised, princess, to take you on a date, of course" He smiled like an angel as he walked over towards us, sat down  and started chatting with my mom like it was natural, add to the fact that Zero and I were ignored.

"Your highness and mother can enjoy your the time together while I play with brother" Mom looked upset when I intentionally called her 'mother'.

Well, it's only natural to get jelly here, right?

"Bye bye" I waved as my hands swept through Zero nii's hands.

"Is he the brother I've heard about?" What was his name again? Hmm.. Oh, his name was Zesh, no, it was Zen lol. So Zen asked gently with a smile but the strong aura coming from him was quite different from his smile. Psshh, why? Probably jealous that his fiancee got stolen or something. Sigh~ such a kid.

"Yes, your highness. My brother whom I love very much! My first love indeed" I grinned widely as I leaned towards bro who stared at me weirdly. Well, I wouldn't deny that I wanted to see more drama, it was kinda fun.

"Forgive me for I did not introduce myself, your highness. Zero De' Kiel Lapis at your service" Brother introduced himself but did not care or respect enough to bow. That's my bro!! Way to go.

"Zen Rivers De' Alger Obelia, delights me to meet you" Doesn't seem so. His angelic smile had now turned into a devil's which was threatening.

But on the other hand, Zero nii didn't care and just coldly smiled back.

"Anyways princess, aren't I not your first love?" Zesh turned his attention towards me as he smiled softly and genuinely.

You deaf, bro? I just said number Zero was my first love, not you. I only want drama, don't involve me.

"Your highness, well, I-"

"Llyis has called me her first love, Your highness and that cannot change" For the first time in history of this kingdom, Zero smiled charmingly that could sway all the girls at his feet.

Bro wasn't scared of the royal family, was he? He seemed to abominate them, actually. For reals.

"Is that so, Kiel? Then I cannot do anything but accept the sibling love you both have for each other." Zesh smiled back his signature smile that catch lots of fish in the pool.

Wait, are they fighting to see whose smile is the most charming one? And here I thought they were jealous and stuff.  Sigh. As expected, they're still very young.

"Mama, they are getting along pretty well. We shouldn't disturb them, lets go play in the garden" I asked mom innocently.

"Y-Yeah, lets go" Mom seemed taken aback with all these strong auras coming from them but also looked like she was enjoying it? Seriously, her face looked like she even wanted to bring some popcorn and coke as she watched.