chapter 9

THIRD POV

"Are you going to keep glaring on me or say something" Y/N huffed while walking beside the blond hair boy who couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of the H/C haired girl.

"Shut up" He snarked. The boy couldn't help but stare at her. He had so many questions for her- well about her. And the more he stared at her the more he had the questions answered.

"You have a serious glaring problem" She snarked back before looking back at him. She watched as his jaw clenched when she fully faced him.

"I can control it it's not a problem" His heart skipped a beat. He was staring in her eyes that seem so different. He clenched his jaw unconsciously while she turned back. She shook her head as they continued down the dark street.

To be honest Y/N didn't care for his staring problem. The night repeating in her head. It was like she forgot about her past- and just about everything. Her job, her blood stained hands, her unhealthy obsession with the LOV- everything seemed to disappear when she was with the blond bitch's family.

"Okay you're freaking me out why the fuck do you keep doing that" Bakugou outed snapping Y/N out of her thoughts.

"Doing what" She was confused and concerned. Was she glowing unconsciously or was her eyes turning red?

"That" He pointed to her face. She was smiling. The smile obviously faded after Bakugou pointed it out and Bakugou would never admit that he was the smallest bit disappointed.

"Funny" She scoffed before turning the other way hiding her face.

"I'm being serious" He pushed further

"Why"

"Why?"

"Why are you being serious- Are you trying to find ways to make me smile?" She stopped staring at the boy. 

"I- NO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT" He yelled out defensively. Y/N shrugged before continuing down the path.

"You tell me blondy" He trailed her staring at the back of her head desperately trying to hide the red hue tainted across his face.

"Tch"

"Tch" She mocked

The two of them got closer to U.A without a word said between them. It was comfortable- well at least for Y/N. Bakugou's eyes were stuck on her. He was getting frustrated. She was infuriating. Every single bit of it was annoying. 

How did she get into U.A without a quirk, why was she showing up everywhere, why wasn't she scared of him and most importantly why is she making him feel like this.

He bawled up his fists and scoffed before turning around.

"I'm leaving" The Blond boy couldn't be near her any longer and U.A was close enough. His eyes averted hers and kept a solid stare at the ground.

She turned back to the blond and watched his back as he left her side. A part of her wondered if she pissed him off too much- but she really didn't care that much. 

"Night blondy" 

The blond boy rolled his eyes and went to turn to look back at her. But when he turned no one was there.

A/N : so are we which one do we like better. HEAVY enemies to lovers or light enemies to lovers?