chapter 16

THIRD POV

"WOAHHHH Y/N YOUR COSTUME IS SO COOL!!" Mina's voice rang out as the excited girl circled Y/N's figure.

The H/C haired girl smiled at Mina. 

"I like your costume too"  

The sun was just rising above the horizon while the class circled into a group outside of the school. Each of them wearing their costumes.

Y/N's hero costume was white and tight to the skin. It looked like the complete opposite of her assassin costume. She had to admit it was really nice. She loved every bit of it. She loved the fact that if she were to use her quirk her hero costume would turn into her assassin costume. Just in case something went south. 

"Is everyone ready?" Aizawa tiredly asked before everyone shouted out a mix between yes and yeahs. Iida told everyone the seating plan- although his plan fell short due to of the bus format.

While everyone filed into the seats Y/N took a glance at Iida sulking figure and patted him on the back. Her eyes scanned the bus and she found a seat next to Todoroki. He nodded at her as she sat down. She nodded back.

Bakugou's eyes fell on her figure. She hadn't bothered him ever since the night of her breakdown. It was weird. To him it was more irritating that she wasn't talking to him than when she would bother him.

They got on the bus and everyone was quiet- except for the people in the middle of the bus.

They were talking about quirks as Y/N spaced out.

She was busy thinking about what Aizawa said yesterday- How he was worried about this trip to USJ. After having that eerie feeling a few nights ago she was also a little on edge.

"Bakugou's quirk is really strong too, he would be a good pro-hero" someone said on the bus making Y/N snicker.

"Yeah but he wouldn't be that popular with his anger issues" Y/N murmured earning a few laughs.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY SHIT-HEAD?" He yelled standing up. He had an angry look on his face but deep down he was relieved that she finally spoke up.

"Yeah, you're definitely on point Y/N" Ochako inferring to his actions. Bakugou sunk back into his seat pouting the slightest bit. 

Everyone laughed and then Denki spoke up

"I think Y/N would be the most popular and powerful if she had a quirk"

Mina hit him slightly.

"That's rude! besides, she probably could still beat you up"

Y/N smiled.

"Don't worry mina he's still mad that I'm better than him in wii bowling" She said leaning on the rail in front of her chair.

"HEY!" Denki said sulking.

Everyone laughed and continued their conversations.

"I would like to try this wii bowling" Todoroki murmured from beside Y/N. She leaned back on her seat and looked at Todoroki who was staring at the passing buildings.

"We can make that happen"

xxx

"I have been expecting all of you"

"PRO HERO THIRTEEN" the class yelled awe struck. Y/N just stood slightly behind Ochako with a straight line on her face. Out of all the heroes she's known thirteen isn't so bad. In her opinion thirteen's seemed okay.

Midoriya was fan-girling a lot and even Bakugou was internally fan-girling.

Thirteen was talking about USJ and something else. Y/N didn't pay attention because for these field trips she was basically just an undercover body guard.

She watched as everyone looked up to thirteen. They were like puppies. But when she looked in Aizawa's direction she realized there was someone missing.

"Where's all might" Aizawa voice was barely audible over the conversations of the students but since Y/N was closest to them was able to decipher their conversation.

"He did too much hero work... He's in the lounge right now" Thirteen replied. Y/N almost smirked at the image of All Might in his weaker form sulking.

"I see." Aizawa said then looked at Y/N who was standing a few feet away from the two Pro-Heroes.

"We have our precautions so it's fine" Aizawa mumbled only audible to thirteen. Thirteen nodded and explained more about the USJ facilities to the students.

Y/N looked around the facility, There were rocky mountains that would gloom over the girl if she stood near them. Not to mention the dark waters in another area of the facility that would definitely be suffocatingly dark if you fell inside..

While thirteen was talking and Y/N was taking everything in the lights flickered. Catching Y/N's attention. Shivers fell through Aizawa. He sharp gaze snapped to Y/N who looked equally concerned. 

A new eerie feeling settled inside of Y/N. The sound of her heart pounded in her head. Adrenaline setting in she met Aizawa's gaze.

The two's eyes were equally concerned.

Something was off.

Harshly breaking the locked eye contact Y/N walked to the other side of the group of distracted group of students- near the steep concrete stairs. Her eyes were observing around the different area of USJ. 

Her eyes were on the rocky mountains when a pain surged through her head- which only happened when huge amounts of energy enter her vicinity. She shifted her gaze towards the middle of the facility- just bellow the stairs. 

There was a small speck of purple which grew in size as she blinked. Her guard was up and she inched closer to the stairs.  It was a void- the same void she remembered from that specific day at lunch.

This caught the attention of the Class, Aizawa and Thirteen.

Painfully slowly people submerged from the void.

"W-who are they?" Ochako asked her voice wavering.

"I-I think they're villains" Kirishima breathed out. His eyes trembling at the sight.

Bakugou was worried, but above all he was worried about Y/N. His crimson eyes snapped towards the girl. She was facing to the ground, a dark shadow casted over her eyes.

"Thirteen, Aizawa? No All Might?" The blue haired man mumbled from the void in a scattered matter.

"All Might was supposed to be here, that's what it said on the school report" The purpled void mumbled back. His voice more deep and dignified than the other.

The blue haired man snickered.

"Well he would show up if a few of his students died, wouldn't he?"

A/N : OMG