chapter 17

THIRD POV

Aizawa looked at Y/N. He knew this wasn't going to end well. Anger was suffocating Y/N's rational thoughts. Frustration was taking over her and a knot formed in her stomach. Her heart was beating fast. Faster than it had the whole time she arrived at U.A.

"A-are you sure this isn't part of the training?" Momo asked earning a few nods.

"These are real villains" Todoroki responded his voice cold. He was also worried. The class was completely mortified. Silence washed over them.

Until laughter  was heard. This time it wasn't from a villain.

The whole class whipped their heads to the source.

Y/N was laughing. Wheezing. 

The feeling of her heart beating fast- the feeling of the knot in her stomach- the anger- the new energy forming within her- she's been craving it.

Her lips curled up and her head tilted up enough for her classmates to see the terrifying smirk on Y/N's face.

"You finally showed up" She whispered.

The class looked at her in silence. Bakugou was worried about her. Mina was worried about her. The whole class was worried about her.

"I've fucking waiting for this" Her voice was sharp and echoed around the whole facility. It rang out like a gun shot.

She tilted her head while her eyes locked on to the man with a hand hiding his face. She took her first step which left a crack on the concrete underneath her foot. Then another step leaving another crack. Little bits of visible red energy surrounded her feet. Then with one swift movement she swung her hands our and activated her quirk.

It was like releasing a wild animal- caged- hungry. Her costume quickly changed from light shade of white to dark shade of black and her mask appeared on her face. Pure red energy was surrounding her hands like fire.

Her steps were making the stairs crack under the pressure. The amount of pent up frustration was finally being released and it came in the form of a dark blood looking energy that surrounded her whole body. Her eyes even darker and filled with- lust for blood.

From the middle of USJ the blue haired man titled his head.

"Kurogiri who's that" The man cursed under his breath as she got further down the stairs.

"I-I don't know" The portal stammered- squinting at the girl.

"Take her down" The blue haired man dictated to the criminals around him.

By the time Y/N reached the bottom of the stairs her eyes were basically eating the man alive. He almost shivered at her eyes that were glowing a deep red. In that moment he remembered the girl who showed up in front of him when he went to get intel at U.A. He connected the dots and smirk after realizing the true identity of the girl.

"Skip" He surmised with a cocky grin behind the hand on his face.

The students eyes were stuck on Y/N as she stood in front of all the criminals. Even Aizawa stood there trying to predict the angry girl's next move.

Y/N was absolutely unpredictable.

Bakugou tried pushing his way to the front to help Y/N but Aizawa stopped him. Kirishima also tried but got stopped too.

"Students stay together"

"Aizawa-sensei w-what about Y/N?" Ochako uttered her mouth agape.

But before he could answer they were interrupted by Y/N.

"Behave and move out of the way, yeah?" She briefly warned the criminals before brushing by one.

"Who do you think you are?" One of the criminals said, the rest nodded agreeing.

"Should I remind you?" Y/N grinned.

" Sure little girl " one of the criminals laughed.

The sound of her sword sliding out of it holster rang out like a war cry. The criminals took an advance towards her. She looked up at them and her smirk was the last thing they saw before dropping to the ground. Crimson blood leaking out of their sides.

Another criminal tried to come at her but she was fast to slices their stomaches. The glowing red sword- the way she fought- the criminals pieced it together.

"n-no way... t-that's, skip" one of the criminals in the back said slowly backing up. His eyes wavering.

Y/N stood in front of them energy surrounding her hair and her hands. Blood was smearing over her hands and a crooked smile was plastered on her face.

"Move out of my way" she snarked to the criminals.

The weaker criminals looked behind her. Low and behold they saw criminals on the ground attempting to stand up.

They were completely silent.

"You're pathetic" she said watching as they froze in her presence.

She put the sword back in her holster in front of frozen criminals when they realized what she had just said.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT" one of criminals said motivating the others.

They all started to run towards Y/N, throwing daggers, chains and anything they could. She scoffed.

"Let me borrow this" she whispered to the bodies around her. Her hands skimmed over the lined up bodies that laid limp. Slowly the bodies decayed into while the energy around her figure grew larger.

She took the energy from the bodies an teleported the middle of the crowd of criminals. Her hand slammed hand the ground creating an energy wave knocking them all back to the ground.

Whenever she took energy- from just about anything, it has the same effect as drinking alcohol. The more she took the more drunk she became- or well powerful she became. But it's also a double sided sword.

Like alcohol, taking too much energy could be extremely dangerous.

From afar the man with hands on his face scratched his neck and slouched.

"They're going to die at this point" he hummed.

"Kurogiri separate the students and the criminals in different areas" he said sighing.

"Yes sir" the purple portal stated before enveloping the criminals.

The class was all beside each other as Iida snuck out hiding behind the crowd.

"I'm going to help Y/N out. Stay here" Aizawa said as thirteen stood protectively in front of the students.

Once Aizawa left a purple void enveloped the students. Leaving them falling into an empty abyss.

A/N : So like chapter 16, 17 and 18 were originally one chapter but it was SO EXTREMELY LONG (that's was she said *cough cough) that i had to separate them into three chapters LMFAOO.