Chapter 20

You sat next to Aaron and Zane as Garroth gave Aphmau Hula lessons.

You held the bowl you had for your fish with happiness in your eyes.

Zane had gotten the bowl for you after Lucinda informed you that you couldn't keep it in a bag forever.

Aaron wanted you to keep it in the cruise room you all were staying in but you didn't want to.

You placed the crab you found inside and the two seemed to be getting along just fine in there.

Sometimes your mind often wonders off to what Asher may be doing with his fish.

He should be leaving today.

"Oh Aphmau I'm so flattered you decided to take hula lessons for me even though they were providing professional ones on the ship!"

"Haha! Well, who needs professional lessons? You're passionate about this, I'm sure you're a great instructor!"

"Aww! Thanks Aphmau, you know..I was thinking about opening up a hula dance studio back home! Since I'll be looking for a job and all..."

"I think you'd do great!" You smiled.

"Yup! And I guess I'm your first practice client!" Aphmau nodded.

"I'm so excited! Oh! Maybe this is my calling! Okay now before we begin, you need to go to swing of the ocean beneath your feet..."

You smiled at the two before turning to Aaron and Zane.

"So...You slept on the deck couch last night?"

"Yup. I didn't wanna make Katelyn upset."

"But I made sure he wasn't alone! I joined him and we both slept on the deck couch."

"Yup. Then I carried her back to her room." Aaron chuckled, ruffling your head.

"Thats why I woke up in bed yesturday!" You gasped, making the Aaron laugh.

"Well, you would have got an earful for me too. She is my best friend." Zane muttered under his breath.

You tilted your head confused.

"Huh?" You and Aaron muttered.

"I said, So is Garroth actually a good hula instructor?"

"Thats not what you said." You scoffed.

"YES IT IS!"

"Uhm... I'm not sure. Dante, Y/N, and I took lessons with him a few times. Never took lessons from Garroth. though." You let the two talk before looking down at your fish.

"Got a name for it yet?" Zane questioned.

"No. Asher named his Bubbles. So I want to name this one something similar to that one. Since their siblings!"

"Hm...Why not...Bubba."

"Bubba....I like that one! Bubba's your new name!" You grinned.

The fish turned to you and blew a bubble.

"She like me!" You grinned, your eyes turning into stars.

Aaron and Zane laughed lightly at you.

"How did you enjoy vacation Y/N?"

"It was awesome! I met lots of new people, made a friend, caught a crab and a fish! 10/10! Would do vacations again!" You smiled.

"And you Zane?"

"It was good. I relaxed as much as I needed and avoided the sun at all costs..."

"Vampire..." "Hiissss!" You squealed and clung to Aaron.