Chapter 17

"Y/nnnn!" Rocky whined.

"Show me the picture!"

"No way! Nico said no so I won't!"

"But I'm sure he was so cute as a baby!" "We can't even have a peek? Nicos not even here!"

"Nu-uh...Sorry guys. But I did promise." Sophia and Rocky slumped as Alex sighed.

"Well, there goes my blackmail opportunity."

"Seriously Alex?" Asher gasped.

"What? You know I'd do the same to you."

"Thats different. I'm me. Nicos him. You blackmail him, its basically like kicking a sick kitten."

"It's ironic since he's a mei'fwa." Ethan snickered as Logan read a book.

You peared over his shoulder before resting your chin there.

"What're you reading?"

The boy let out a yelp before cradling the book to his chest with a horrified expression.

"NOTHING!" "Hm...You keepin' secrets Logan?" "N-No! Never from you! Its just...Rocky and Alex'll make fun of me..."

"Did I just hear a chance to make fun of Logan?" You heard Rocky grin.

Alex flicked her head over to the boy at Rockys words.

"Here we go." Asher sighed, walking off towards his bus.

"Have fun dealing with that Y/n!" Ethan laughed, running over to his ride home.

"Please don--"

"What are you reading Logan?"

"Something embarrassing?"

"Can we see?"

"We won't judge!"

"Yes you will!"

"Go on now, you two...Leave Logan be." You waved, stepping infront of the boy. "Aww...Why do you keep blocking us off Y/n!"

"Cause' Logan said he wants to be left be and we shouldn't make fun of him for it."

"Y/nnn! Your awesome, you know that?" Logan cheered.

"So I've been told~" "Good to know you have some humility... Alex smirked.

They held back laugh at the way you attempted to glare at them.

"We really need to get on the bus anyway. Goodbye guys!"

"Later."

"Byeee!"

You and Sophia got on your bus as Rocky and Alex turned to the sweatkng Logan.

"Sooo...! Whay book is it really?"

"...A-A book on pick up lines. My sister gave it to me..." The two held back a laugh before cackling like maniacs.

"I-It's not funny! Hear this one! A-Are you a camera? Because I smile everytime I look at you!" The girls smiles fell and they turned around.

"Well, that's enough school for today. See you around Rocky." "Mhm. Bye Alex." "WAS IT THAT BAD!?" Logan panicked.

---

Back on the street, you gave your friends on the bus a wave before making your way back to the house, avoiding any cracks in the road.

Alex told you that if you step on a line or a crack then Aphmaus back will be broken.