Chapter 26

You all arrived at the resturaunt as you played with your hands.

Aaron offered to hold Scrouchy for you so that it doesn't rip again.

"Here we are! This is the resturaunt where your father took me on our first date~!" Zianna swooned.

"MOM! DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO BRING US HERE!?" Zane growled.

"Oh Zu~Zu! It's symbolic! Coming to this restaurant has good fortune for any couple."

"MoOm! It's just a superstition you made!" Garroth scoffed.

"Whats a superstition?" You questioned.

"Its basically like...a...Belief of something thats tied to fate or destiny. Like if you walk by a black cat, you'll be curse." Aaron answered.

"Ahh...Okay!" You smiled.

"Mom believes that every couple that has a date here ends up getting married."

"Wha!? Its true! Every couple I've ever known who's come on a date here ended up getting married! Now Zane, why don't you and Aphmau kiss!"

"WHAT!?" All of you yelped.

"Mom! Stop being weird! I'm not going to kiss Aphmau infront of you!"

"Ohhh~! But I want to be here for your first kiss!"

"Mom, I think you need to calm down. Zane will kiss Aphmau when hes ready." Garroth growled.

You could feel anger bubbling up inside of him.

Him and Aaron both.

"Exactly!"

"He will huh?" Aaron questioned.

"Uh...I mean...I am her boyfriend aren't I~? But...I'm not ready."

"Good..."

"Yet..." Zane teased.

Aaron growled as Zane smirked.

You pouted and quickly pinched him.

"Ow! How come you didn't pinch him when he did it!"

"Cause your doing it to get him riled up! Now knock it off!" You glared.

"Yes Ma'am..." Zane sighed.

"What did you say Zu~Zu? You know no one can hear you when your muttering behind that mask!"

"Mommy! Shouldn't you reserve a table?"

"Oh right! I almost forgot...I'll be right back!" Zianna smiled, scurrying off.

"What was that about?" Aaron glared.

"Heh. Whatever do you mean." You pinched Aaron and Zane making them both yelp.

"Stop iitttt." You glared, making Aphmau giggle.

"Alright! Guys, we need to get our heads together. All we have to do is get passed this date and then you guys never have to do this again."

"I-I...I don't know if I can do this anymore..." Aphmau sighed.

"Aphmau. Just try to hang in there. You've come this far!"

"I know...I know...But still...I'm having such a hard time doing this..."

"Hm...Zane? Do you still have that potion you showed me?" You paused and jumped.

"What? I have no idea what your talking about!" "Huh?" "Potion? What potion?" You questioned.