Chapter 38

You poked the area where your fangs were meant to grow as F/S played on the TV.

It was a new episode.

And they haven't made a new episode for as long as you could remember!

You would've stayed zoned out had it not been for Aarons voice coming to your ears.

"Still trying to record yourself doing yoga?" You turned your head to him before looking at your Mom who was indeed still in yoga clothes infront of a camera.

"Sure am! I'm gonna show Katelyn my progress!" "Why don't you just go over there?" You questioned,

"Becaaause...I'm shy doing yoga infront of her...Besides! It's a surprise for her!" "Aww...Haha, well! I'm gonna go hang out with the guys for a bit. Y/n? Wanna come with?" That caught you by surprise.

Aaron?

Wants you.

To go with him?

For no particular reason...Well of course you said, "No thanks." That made Aaron jump.

"W-What!?" "Y/n!" Aphmau scolded. "What..? I don't want to go. This is a brand new episode of F/S. It just got off of haitus!"

"N-No, it's okay. It was just a suggestion." "No, it's not okay. Y/n, you've been sitting infront of a screen all day. You need to go out and touch grass!"

"But if i'm going to the guys, won't i also just be sitting infront of a screen..?" You mumbled.

Suddenly, you felt Aphmaus glare practically dig into the side of your head.

"Y/n..." She growled out threw gritted teeth.

"U-Uhh...On second thought, Aaron, let me get my jacket!" You smiled. That made Aphmau perk up slightly too. You went upstairs with a slight pout but went to get your jacket.

Why would Aaron want you to come with him anyways?

When he goes with the guys, you usually just stay home with Aphmau doing nothing.

Was there a particular reason he wanted you to tag along?

Who knows...You put on a F/C hoodie that had fuzzy balls at the end of the strings and white zig-zags and patterns going along the forearms of the hoodie.

You put on brown sweatpants and black boots to match. You went to grab your brown beanie from the dresser before a picture caught your eye next to Bubba.

You smiled.

It was a picture from after the fight at the con! You and your friends took a picture with the demons you all were fighting.

And Ethan even got a picture with someone else who was dressed as Rengoku.

But they were alot older.

You grabbed Scrouchy and bid Bubba goodbye before going downstairs.

"All ready?" "Readyyy!" You smiled, holding your hand out to Aaron. He took it before looking back at Aphmau again.

"We're off, babe." "Alright! Seeya later!" "Later Mom!" You smiled, as you and Aaron made your way out the door.

You two were down the street to the boys house before you decided to ask.

"Hey, why'd you ask me to come along?" You questioned, hopping up and down in the snow. Aaron was lifting you up for better leverage but still.

"Hm...Well, if I recall correctly, someone wants to help me take their mother to the best theme park in the whole wild world, yeah?" You paused.