Chapter 23

|F/A-Favorite Animal|
|F/S-Favorite Show|

You sat downstairs as Aphmau and Zane has their tea party upstairs.

Something odd was happening today. Instead of watch TV.

You were hiding behind your F/A staring at a male with fair skin, red-brown hair and vivid green eyes.

He wore a brown jacket with a pink undershirt, jeans with ripped spots and a bright green scarf.

Katelyn let him after he asked for Aphmau.

Katetyn told you to watch him and make sure he doesn't steal anything. She told him to sit on the couch next to you even though you kept telling her don't.

The male had been staring at you for the past couple of minetes.

He also had a scent similar to Garroth and Zane but it was very faint.

So faint that you barley noticed it.

"Hey. Could you stop staring? Its creepy and rude." You scoffed.

"Sorry sorry. But to be fair, your staring at me too."

"True." You both turned away from eachother, sitting in awkward silence.

Just then Aphmau came down the stairs with Katelyn as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Huh?! Vlyad?" Aphmau smiled.

He stood up from the couch as Aphmau brought him in for a hug.

"Aphmau! Hey!"

"Vlyad! Its so good to see you!"

"Its great to see you too!"

"Ahem..." You pouted.

"Introduce me."

"R-Right! Vlyad, Meet Y/N! Y/N, Meet Vlyad."

"Hello!" You waved.

"Hello to you too! I'm so sorry to drop in on you like this, I know its sudden..." Vlyad apologized, as him and Aphmau seated themselves on the couch.

"Its no problem at all! You know your always welcome to come visit me an--Uh...Huh? Wait a minete, How did you find out where I lived."

"Stalkeeer." You muttered.

"I-I'm not a Stalker!" Vlyad stammered, holding his hands up in defense.

"I found out threw my brothers. Garroth and Zane...Well, Mostly Garroth--"

"Hold on! Your releated to Garroth and Zane!? But you don't look anything like them! Then again, Garroth doesn't look anything like Zane." You muttered.

"Yup! Their my brothers! The youngest out of three."

"Cool!" You beamed, hugging your F/A.

"You just casually asked for my address? That sounds weird."

"Uh--No No...Its nothing like that! Garroth had called me when he first moved to see if I wanted to live with him and Laurance. He had mentioned that you lived across from him sooo..."

"Ahh..I see. So you took his address and took off from there. Smart!"

The two continued to talk as you turned the TV back on and watched F/S again.

You hummed to the theme song, swinging your feet.

"I'm moving back to Town." Vlyad smiled, making one of your werewolf ears stick up.

"Your moving back to town!? Uh--If you don't mind me asking, well not asking, but I honestly didn't realize you moved out of town."

"Wow. Katelyn was right. You don't pay attention."