Chapter 57: Playing with Fire

Third Person's POV

Everyone is bound to have a purpose on this world, and chained to a never ending cycle. To explore, strive, live- until finally, arriving at the very pit of death. What a horrid truth it is. Apparently, every beginning will always have an ending. Every living thing has an expiration date. Nothing lasts, and so are her fingers.

The room isn't getting warmer as time goes by, and all these thoughts is gambling inside the pinkette's head, it's disturbing, scary, and irritatingly depressing. But at least the frost bites are enough to keep her up, that isn't even a good thing. She shifted her gaze back to her dad, who fell asleep not so long ago, as she expected.

The two are both sitting down on the floor, and leaning against the cold wall. The pinkette couldn't do anything but to just stay by her father's side. Hearing his every breath is such a huge relief, at least he's with her- out of all people. She let out another sigh.

She found herself staring at the ceiling. Oh what more can she do, her dress is practically ruined, her hair's a mess, her lips is swollen, her body is numb and she's already beyond stressed out. She's this close to draining herself out and she knows this, both physically and emotionally.

Not like she hasn't experienced this kind of emotional distress before.

"At least she's safe..", she muttered.

Giving up always crosses her mind, but it's always never an option. She can't just sit here and do nothing for God knows how long with this man- who doesn't seem to have showered in months. "Damn it papa", she scoffed. Thinking that she couldn't handle how much of a stink he is (literally), she decided to get up and made her way to the farthest side of the room.

But the door suddenly cracked open.

The pinkette stopped on her tracks and her heart rate starts beating rapidly. That was a very bad move. However, once she laid eyes on the person, it was a matter of seconds before she had him pinned on the wall. As if she wasn't feeling fatigued few seconds ago, she clenched her fist and punched him as hard as she could on the stomach.

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU!", she cries. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT HUH?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO YURI?!", she wanted to break him so badly. She kicked him on the knee, MC hollers in pain but she didn't even stop there, no. She grabbed him by the shirt and knees him on the groin.

"AH!", he falls down on his knees. At this point Natsuki couldn't care less anymore, she grab a handful of his hair and forced him look at her in the eyes. She is tearing up again but that doesn't stop her from slapping the hell out of MC. "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! YOU COULD'VE JUST TOOK ME WITHOUT HURTING HER! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS SHIT!", she screamed with a slap.

"YOU GOT SOME NERVE SHOWING YOURSELF TO ME AFTER WHAT YOU DID! YOU ALREADY KNOW I LOVE YURI MORE THAN MY OWN FUCKING LIFE! SHE PASSED OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR DOING! YOU HURT HER MC! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT!", she can feel the very edge of her throat starting to hurt from screaming, not that she care.

"SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEPS ME HAPPY!", even her hand hurts when she slapped him with all she had. "SHE GAVE ME HER EVERYTHING!", she slapped him again. "AND I COULDN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE'S WILLING TO GIVE HER LIFE FOR MY OWN! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT!", she keeps hitting him. She doesn't intend to show weakness in front of this guy.  Letting all her feelings out and breaking down is what she needed to do at least. Holding it all inside isn't gonna do her any good either.

She knew she's gonna come up face to face with some serious consequences later on but right now, she doesn't give a damn.

With tears streaming down and anger flaring up in her eyelids, she sends up a punch- causing him to grunt in pain and fall down. Her palms and knuckles are sore as she breathes heavily while looking down at him. What she did right now, she wonders if it's ever the right thing to do. Playing fire with fire will not only hurt them both but they might end up burning themselves to ashes. She's in for some even more serious shit now that she beat the crap out of MC.