Chapter 38: Karaoke (Part 2); Jam Night

Dedicated to magikick

Natsuki's POV

"You know what? I have a feeling that we shouldn't be here", I picked up a chip then threw it in my mouth as I leaned further on the seat while eyeing the two lovebirds. Yuri looked at me, questioning look in her eyes. "Why do you say that?", she asked while raising a brow.

I rolled my eyes, "Look at them", she did exactly as I said then looked at Monika and Sayori for a while, "Obviously Monika only wanted to spend some alone time with my best friend. If it wasn't for Sayori forcing her to invite us, then we'd be at home doing homework or something", I snorted when the two started making out. Seriously? Can't blame them, Yuri and I did way more than that-

"Spending some alone time in a house together is not a very bad idea actually", upon hearing that, I turned to her, the idiot is smirking and wiggling her eyebrows up and down at me. God who knows what's going on inside her head, there's probably a lenny face marathon in there-, ah what am I thinking?

"I'd rather spend some time by myself than being with you", I huffed then turned away from her, crossing my arms across my chest as I stared at the wall, and I'm not referring to my chest, got it idiots? Damn that wine has taken over and clouded my brain already.

"Aw come on, I know you didn't mean that", I flinched when I felt her arms around my waist, she rested her head on my shoulder. I can feel the blood rushing up to my face when I felt her front on my back, goddammit. "S-stop that", I bit my bottom lip when she planted a kiss on my ear then started nipping the lobe, there's a lot of people here woman!

"Before you two can can 'upgrade' the merchandise", hearing Monika's voice made the idiot stop, the two of us looked at the brunette who has an amused yet teasing look on her face, next to her is Sayori who's grinning at me and gave me a playful wink. "How about you sing instead of screwing Yuri again Natsuki", this made Sayori laugh and for Marie to giggle, I thought she's on my side.

I stood up then glared at them, "Shut up! I was just mad that time okay-"

"So, all you gotta do is play 7 minutes in heaven to cool down? That certainly is an interesting way to calm and enjoy yourself", Monika gave me a playful wink, making my blood boil even more. Before I can yell and argue, which I always do, Monika approached me then handed me the microphone. "I'm not gonna-"

"Oh hush Natsuki", I yelled when they started yanking and dragging me towards the mini stage. I was about to scream at them and tell them to let me go when they already left. All the guys in the room are staring at me, waiting for me to do something.

Goddammit this reminds me of my first individual report during grade school, I had to stand in front of the class and present my stinky project to everyone. That was the worst 3 minutes of my life I can never get back. "I won't sing", I huffed, making them laugh as if it was the most funniest thing they ever heard.

"There's so use in backing out Natsuki, and we won't leave this establishment  until you sing a song, try me", Monika threatened while giving me a grin. My grip on the microphone tightened when they started teasing me. Even Yuri's cousin and bitch as Mars, these people are gonna be the death of me goddammit.

"Forget it, she won't sing because she probably has a terrible voice", Mars said. But before anyone can react, she earned a smack on the head from her sister. Serves her right, ha!

But as much as I hate to say it, she's right, I do have a terrible singing voice. Hell I'll probably make their ears bleed, "There's no pressure Natsuki, you don't have to sing if you really don't want to. I guess it's your turn Yukiho", Yuri's cousin choked on her drink upon hearing what Monika said. "Hah?", shock and pure horror is written all over her face. I doubt she's bad at singing, Yuri can sing pretty well and I'm sure she can too.