Chapter 7: Call

Natsuki's POV

Sayori left the room in a rush. I let out a sigh of relief, "Finally! This stupid game is over! ", I got up from the floor then stretched my arms. "But you enjoyed it though", my head automatically snapped at Yuri.

"I didn't ask you anything so shut the hell up!", she just rolled her eyes then got up as well. I gulped when she looked seriously at me, and I had to look up for christ sake!

"What are you so mad about?!" my eyes widen when she raised her voice at me. Anger started to take over again and I gave her a glare, "What's it to you?! ", I yelled back.

"Um, guys-" I ignored Monika.

"You know what? I'm out of here. Thanks for the shirt and helping me and all but I never wanted to be here in the first place", I was about to walk out of the room when she said, "Why do you hate me?", the crack in her voice made me stop.

I turned around, Yuri stood there with a sad expression on her face. I am speechless, I don't know what to do and what to think. Did I actually hurt her feelings? Oh god what the fuck should I do?!

"Y-Yuri I-"

"I'll be outside if you need anything guys", Monika rushed out of the room. But I wasn't paying attention, my gaze is all on Yuri who's expression is pained. "Answer me!", she snapped.
I glared at her, "Don't you raise your voice at me!"

She looked down, "I-I'm sorry", what in the world is going on? Now she looks weak and vulnerable. I sighed then took a step closer towards her. "D-don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. If anything it's me who should be apologizing", I sincerely said. Damn I hate apologizing and I hate feeling guilty.

Our eyes met again. Calm down you son of a bitch! The pounding on my chest wouldn't stop beating madly.
"Okey", she said then smiled at me.
I wanna melt in place.

"But you didn't answer the question though", her expression turned into serious again. God I hate it when she's giving me that look, it's making me feel...small.

"W-what question?", I asked. Pretending not to know what she meant, though I knew she wouldn't fall for it. "You know what I mean", I gulped.

Just tell her. What? No!

Why? There's no harm in telling her what you feel. I didn't ask your opinion on this! I yelled mentally. I must've looked crazy!

You know what I'm saying is true. Note to self, talking to yourself is not a good habit.

But I can't just fucking tell her how I feel! I just can't! She would turn me down. She would make fun of me. She wouldn't talk to me anymore. She would hate me!

Imagining the possible worst case scenario is a bad habit too. "Is the question really that hard?" Yuri asked sarcastically. From sad, guilty, nervous to mad, she's messing with my head again!

"No! But you couldn't blame me if I'm dumb and stupid!" I yelled. She stared at me unbelievably. "I never said you were!"

"Of course you didn't, your just thinking about it!", here we are fighting again. But I didn't give a crap about it.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! Sometimes you act like a total idiotic, perverted, stupid person the next your, your old self again! Are you bipolar or something?!", I am speaking nonsense and I don't give a damn because I'm fuming with rage!

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Where did you get that idea of course I'm not!"

"Then why are you acting like that then?! ", I thought I could turn the tables around but I'm wrong.
"Don't you even try changing the subject Natsuki, I asked you this earlier and I won't ask again. Why. Do. You. Hate. Me?", I grit my teeth in annoyance.