Chapter 46: Family

"Do you, Natsuki Rosabelle Aihara, take this woman, to be your beloved wife, and be with her forevermore?", the priest asked. This is it, it's finally happening, this is so far the best day of my life. Getting married to the woman who you wanted to be with forever, standing at the altar, facing each other with nothing but love and care. I'm so happy right now, and I'm sure everyone is too. The church is filled with lots of people, family, relatives, friends, and people whom I don't even know. But that's not important, I'm getting married to the woman that I love the most. And she's right there, looking at me with those astonishing purple eyes that I love to get lost in.

"I do", I replied, winking at my beautiful lover and my soon to be wife. Wow, wife. I love the sound of that.

"And do you, take this girl, as your beloved future wife as well?", the priest turned to Yuri. This is it, it's finally happening! She took a deep breath, "I-"

"Stop the wedding!"

What the hell?!

There stood a woman by the massive doorway, breathing heavily as if she came from a marathon. And that's not the only thing I'm concerned about, is she here to ruin my wedding?! No! I can't let that happen! "Um, priest please ignore that girl. So Yuri, what do you say?", I quickly asked. But her eyes are glued to that girl. Who even is that woman? She has no rights to ruin my wedding like this!

Everyone started murmuring. Then the girl took a step forward, for some reason this mysterious woman is wearing a maroon cloak, what is she a wizard? Oh hell no this is ridiculous, I have a wedding here! This isn't the cult club goddammit, she really did look like she came from a witchcraft Academy or something, or from a costume party. Where are the guards when you need them?!

The girl pulled her hood down, my eyes almost pop out of their sockets, "Y-Yukiho?! What the hell, what are you doing?!"

She took a step forward and held her hand up, as if she's waiting for someone to take it, it's the most ridiculous pose I've ever seen. "My love, don't marry this woman. For I, can give you the unconditional love that you wanted, so please, marry me instead", what in the-

Even more ridiculous when everyone around me started to make awe-ing noises. What in the world is happening?!

"Yukiho I can't marry you! Please stop this..whatever it is your doing I'm having a wedding god-"

She eyed me and placed her forefinger on her lip, telling me shut up. Which I did for some stupid reason, "Oh I'm not talking about you, Natsuki, I'm talking about Yuri. So dear lovely cousin of mine, will you marry me?"

What in the name of my great great grandma- what the heck- WHAT?! I gripped my hair as hard as I could. This is madness! But you think this is crazy enough? Well unfortunately-

"Oh dear cousin I'll marry you too!", Yuri exclaimed and Yukiho ran towards her and the two wrapped their arms around each other. Is this for real right now?!

Then all of a sudden, a huge disco ball appeared on the ceiling, and the whole place turned dark and the party lights turned on. Everyone started to dance and yelled when the priest turned into a DJ- wait, what?!

Loud music filled the whole place and someone grabbed me each sides of my arm, I started thrashing around and try to free myself from their grip but it's no use, they're dragging me away from the altar. "What the hell is happening?! Yuri! Yukiho! You idiots what the heck man?! This is a joke right?! Let me go bastards!", I yelled while the brutes keeps on dragging me.

This is crazy! Everyone is partying around and where did they even get the party hats?! I saw Monika and Sayori, they're the ones who are dragging me out, which confused the crap outta me even more, "W-what the hell guys?!"