Chapter 25: ATM

^I drew the Art on top, I think it's Monika? 😆

Yuri's POV

"Monika please don't do that! I'm so sorry- Aaaaaah!", Natsuki started to ran around the club room again, Monika is chasing after her with a shoe in hand, it's Natsuki's shoe as I recall it. We entered the club room earlier and Monika is standing right in front of us, if looks could kill Natsuki would be dead meat.

Oh yeah Natsuki also fall on the floor but immediately got up when she saw Monika about to catch her, that's how she left her shoe and Monika picked it up, and here we are. "The president is mad as hell", Yukiho mumbled, she's behind me and seems to be afraid of Monika. Not gonna lie, I too was afraid of her.

MC and Marie just stared at them, not want to get involved.

For the past 15 minutes I debated whether I should help Natsuki or not, either I'm just scared of Monika or I find Natsuki's face pretty, hilarious. Oh the irony.

"Yuri! Help me out will ya?!", Natsuki's holding a chair threatening to hit Monika if she'll come any closer.
What a sight, I chuckled.

"You find this funny?! Argh! You helped me execute the plan right? Then why is she only chasing me?!", Monika hits the chair she's holding making it fall onto the ground. Natsuki ran towards me then pushed Yukiho away then hid behind my back, taking her place.

"Dude!", Yukiho glared at her, but Natsuki payed no attention then gripped my uniform.

Monika started to walk towards us, "You'll pay for what you did-"

"I'm sorry! I just want things between you and Sayori to be okay! You two were always giving each other awkward looks and someone has to do something about it!", Natsuki wrapped her arms around my waist then buried her face on my back, the act caused my face to heat up and perverted images started to run in my mind.

I saw Monika's facial expression change for a while, before glaring at Natsuki again. "Nothing happened between me and Sayori okay? And what you did was immature and-"

"You cared about Sayori that's why you easily believed my unbelievable joke!", Natsuki cuts her off.

Monika's face turned red, but she's still giving Natsuki a glare that could pierce right into her head. Not really, it's just a metaphor.

"S-Sayori's my friend, of course I care for her!", I noticed Monika's confidence fading away. Natsuki must've noticed it too because she stepped away then smirked at Monika, I secretly groaned because of the loss.

"Did anything happened yesterday Monika?", Natsuki asked coyly. Monika's cheeks turned a shade of red, she throw the shoe at Natsuki and the girl easily caught it.

"Let's just share our poems", Monika turned around then started to walk towards the podium. "Hey you didn't answer my question!", Natsuki complained while stomping her foot on the ground, Monika ignored her.

Not a second later the door burst open again, "Natsuki you little brat!", Sayori looks mad. Really mad.

Then the coral haired girl started to ran towards Natsuki's direction. "Oh come on! Not again!", she started to ran around the club room again, and this time, Sayori is chasing after her.

"Are we just gonna watch them or what?", Yukiho yawned. "Nah, let them be, this is entertainment", I heard MC said.

"Sayori your my best friend don't hurt me!"

"Best friend your ass! You lied to me!", Sayori picked up a book from the shelf then throw it at her, Natsuki was able to dodge it then ran towards the other side of the club room. I can see Monika smirking from the podium, she and the rest of the guys are enjoying this, sadly, I am too.