Chapter 15: Tears

Natsuki's POV

"Ouch watch it!", I glared at Yuri on top of me. "I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle", she said. Her delicate fingers making me relax.

She started to brush my hair a little slower this time while I'm resting my head on her lap. We decided to stay at her house after I told her about Sayori, and just like me, she felt bad for her knowing about her situation.
We're on the couch watching some boring TV while she continues to brush my hair.

I kept on snapping at her about how horrible she's doing but somewhere deep inside of me, I loved it. I can't help but to feel sleepy as she keeps on running the brush on my hair, but she suddenly stopped and I groaned at the loss.

"There, all done", she said. I got up from the couch then stretched my arms. I then ran my hand on my hair, it feels so soft. "Thank you", I smiled, then gave her a peck on the cheek.

Her cheeks turned red when I did that, I chucked. Honestly I have no idea why I did that either. I just felt like it and it felt right.

"Why don't you stay the night?", she asked.

"You know I can't, I need to stay and clean up the house-"

"Exactly, your home alone and it's dangerous. There could be burglars out there and you could get hurt", she said. I scoffed, "I can take care of myself if that will ever happen. And your not exactly this worried about me when we're still enemies", I said.

"Or more like, me keep on chasing you while you keep on pushing me away", she said as a matter of fact. I rolled my eyes at her because it's true.

"And I sort of uh..looking at you through your window while your asleep", she mumbled, though I clearly heard it. But wait, what?!

"You were spying on me?! Have I already told you that your a creep?", I asked. Can't believe this girl stares without me knowing while I'm sleeping, I know she cares about me but that's just invading people's privacy, especially when we're not together that time!

"I can't help it, I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I tried. Pictures aren't enough, seeing you by the distance is not enough. I wanna be with you and feel your warmth, I wanna stay and keep you between my arms and shower you with love. I love you so much you know that?", she cupped my face and stared at me in the eyes.

I'm lost for words and I feel the heat on my cheek rising, this girl keeps on torturing me with her sweetness. And I'm starting to hate that.

Not really but you know what I mean.

"You don't know how happy and grateful I am to have you as my lover, the day on the carnival? That was the best moment in my life I could never forget, to hear you say those three words coming out of your mouth? Sharing our first kiss together? You could literally kill me with happiness because the moment I've been waiting for finally came true", she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"Now you belong to me and your now my property. Your mine and only mine and if you ever try seeing someone else I'll kidnap you and chain you on the bed and-", she didn't get to finish her sentence because I smacked her on the arm.

"I get what you mean and you don't have to be so damn possessive. And I'm not some stuff you could have all to yourself! You don't have to worry because I..I uh..", damn where is that strength I had when we were at the Ferris Wheel?!

She smirked, "Because you what?", she asked.

"B-because I..you know what I mean!", I huffed then crossed my arms over my chest. She sighed, "I thought you meant it", she stood up and started to walk away.