Chapter 48: You're Such a GREAT Friend

"Oooh! I want this one! Oh wait- maybe that one. But this one is wayy better! Oh jeez I'm sure this is it! Waaaaiiit, this! Yeah! This is perfect! Aww but it's too short, hmm. Wait, oh! This one is a lot better! What do you guys think?!", Sayori spun around with two elegant gowns in hand. Both her friends, can only nod and just let her do or rather pick the gowns that she wants. But she demolished the store for the past 13 minutes or so already and she still haven't made a single step to the dressing room to try one out.

Unfortunately due to their busy schedules, the other girls can't come with them. Monika had a crisis back in the club, which are the missing paper works for the council, therefore can't go with them. And Yuri, having to babysit her and Natsuki's little Anika, is stuck at home, not that she would mind though. Mars and Yukiho however, had to go out on a date. In fact, they're not around all day, the others thought they've already took their relationship to a higher level. There's nothing wrong with loving your significant other but missing out school because of it? That doesn't seem right now is it?

As for Marie, well, she's rarely around school, and extremely quiet during the club. Most of them noticed it of course but decided to mind their own business, they don't wanna push the girl further more into details. That leaves the three here, Natsuki's leaning against the wall. Clearly bored as she looks at Sayori who's having a very difficult yet fun time at picking out clothes.

Carly, who decided to come with them, is sitting on a stool and having quite difficulties of choosing as well. But she's patiently waiting for Sayori to pick one out for herself, she needed someone's help with these things anyway, knowing her taste at clothes are quite..distinctive.

"Just get on with it already! I have two kids back at home who are waiting for me ya know?!", the pinkette grunted in annoyance. Sayori stopped fumbling with a mere hill like pile of clothes, that she of course created after throwing one gown on top of  another. She looked at the pinkette with a questionable look in her vast ocean eyes, "Wait, kids? I thought Anika was your only kid?", thoughts of her friend adopting another child is a little too early at this moment. Nothing's fun with having more babies to play with though.

The pinkette rolled her eyes, "Yes Anika is the only kid. But there is also this 18 year old doofus who acts like one! She's telling Anika her favorite hobbies which are sharp edged collections and I don't like that!", that sounds a bit rude, she respects Yuri's hobbies and all but she can't help but worry whether it is a good or a bad influence to Anika. Definitely bad, yep.

Her statement confused the two girls, they understood Natsuki's instant ranting about Yuri but they knew too well that the pinkette's girlfriend is capable of taking care of the little kid, but is she really that much of a doofus to her?

"Hey Nat! I found the perfect dress for you! You should try this out!", Sayori grabbed the flabbergasting frock that's displayed right at the middle of the store and handed it to her friend. Sayori receives a quailed yet disgusted look from the pinkette upon seeing the frock that she had picked out for her. "Are you kidding me Sayori?! I'm not wearing that!", the pinkette put on her signature frown whilst crossing her arms as she turns away.

"Oh come on you big baby! Just try it out! I can guarantee you that you'll look good on it so just try it on!", Sayori threw the fabric at her friend and began pushing her towards the dressing room. Carly can only stop a laugh as she witnessed the sight.

"This is stupid- Hey! You don't get to say what looks better on me! And you've been searching your own damn dress forever and not once did you try one out! You can't just force me like this! NO!", oh Sayori could listen to her endless rant all day long. But the pinkette's already in the dressing room after being pushed by her vivacious best friend. Lucky for Sayori, the door can only be opened outwards so there's no way the pinkette can get out of there as long as Sayori's blocking the doorway, which she's currently doing.