Chapter 16: The Tall One

Natsuki's POV

Hades 💜          📞

See you soon darling!
I planned a movie
marathon for us after making
the banner! Love ya 😘

Whatever, see you
later I guess ♥

Aww love you
too! 💜💜💜

I placed my phone inside my pocket, I decided to get some clothes first since I'm having another sleepover at her house. And I don't want her to give me another insulting shirt again, now that I've mention it the shirt she gave me is still somewhere inside my closet. Maybe I should return it to her, but I'm debating whether to give it back or not, since it's just another reminder of the days we've spent together.

Oh I'm so lucky to have her, but it's not like I'll tell anyone.

I opened the front door, once I stepped inside I was greeted by a hard slap on the cheek, the impact caused me to stumble a little.

Then I saw my dad in front of me, anger written all over his face. "You lying disgraceful lesbian! Your weak, dumb, stupid and useless yet you bring yourself to do such act? You know there could never be pleasure with both women! It's all a joke!", he yelled.

My body started to tremble. How did he found out?

"How did I found out you say? Last time I saw a black car parked in front of our house and I saw you two hugging each other! I thought I was only imagining things but the rumour on your school only confirms it! Your disgusting! You both are!"

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"P-papa..I'm..so sorry-"

"If your really sorry then leave her! Stop this nonsense you useless child!", he yelled.

But the next thing he said triggered something in me. "I thought I raised you better that this!"

"Raised me better?", I mumbled as I looked up at him.

"You? Raise me better?! Oh this is interesting, since when did you raise me better?!", at that moment, I couldn't hold it back anymore.

His eyes widen at my sudden outburst, then he glared at me, "How dare you raise your voice at me?! I'm still your father Natsuki-"

"No! You were never a father to me! All I see is a man who couldn't even check if his child had a meal everyday! You were never there for me when someone bullies me at school! You were never there for me when I needed you the most! Yet you call yourself a father? My father?!", I laughed bitterly as the tears keeps coming out and dripping down.

"You beat me up everytime you came home instead of giving me presents or even give me a hug, but I'm used to it. All I wish is to have a normal family who can love me, but you didn't give me that. It's her who gave me that, you can hate me all you want but at least she gave me the love I mourned for so long, the care I needed, the happiness I deserved", I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

He just stood there, and didn't say anything. "I know I'm not a perfect daughter and I never will be, but why can't you just love me for who I am? Why can't you move on from the past? Why can't we just start over? Your my father and I love you no matter what you do or what you say. So why can't you bring yourself to love me back?", I sobbed then dropped on the floor, placing my hands on the ground.