Chapter 19: Festival

Natsuki's POV

"Remind me again, why am I doing this?", I complained. I'm currently in here in the public bathroom, Yuri's waiting at the other side. Long story short, she brought the shirt she gave me from my house, MY house. I mean, what the hell?! That's just plain creepy. Worst of all it's the shirt that I despised the most, the short one.

Probably wondering how she got in? Well it's kinda adorable, stupid, and super embarrassing. Before she got in the club room and start her little show, she went to my house and called my dad, I don't even know how she got his phone number. Then she asked his permission to come in and said she really needed something important, of course when she told me that that, she earned a hard slap from me. I don't want her to do that again, I know I already forgive my dad but I just don't trust him completely, yet. Considering the years he put me through.

And then tada! Here we are. Why did I even agree to this? Aw yeah I fall for her stupid, cute look again. "Just wear it okay? That way people will know that you belong to me", she said. She's overreacting again and damn I really hate to admit that I like that part of her.

"Your not usually like this last time I checked", I mumbled as I wear the shirt. After placing my uniform inside my bag, I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad, the purple oversized shirt goes well with my pink skirt and black stockings, I just wish that stupid sentence would disappear or change into something else.

I hate being short.

But for some reason Yuri likes that about me, pfft does she think she can be in control? Does she think she can be the dominant one? That's kinda hot when I think about it- ah shut up brain! I don't care who's in control, the most important thing I need to remember and always know is that she loves me, hell yeah she loves me. Sucks for ya'll haha!

I shook my head and decided to get out of the bathroom, I'm being a crazy ass in there. I looked up to see a pair of purple eyes looking down at me. I gulped, those eyes are making me nervous everytime. And I hate that!
Not really but..ugh!

She smirked, "Shall we go then?", she grab then held my hand tightly. I quickly pulled it away, "I'll get this bag to my locker first and I need to go and lock the club room", the club room's a mess but no one else bothered cleaning it, Eh, Monika will take care of it no problem! And I already felt guilty, geez. "Wait here!", before she could respond I already made my way towards the literature club.

I'm surprised to see everything's back in place, not a trash in sight and the blackboard is already clean, then I saw the new member Marie taking off a mask, I assume this is her doing. "Woah Marz you did this?", I asked, she jolts right up then placed her hand on her chest, "N-Natsuki? God don't scare me like that!", I just laughed at her.

"A-and don't call me by that nickname!", she said. "Whatever, but you don't have to do this you know? You just joined and-"

"Relax, this is the least I could do. And I don't mind doing a little clean up", she smiled. "Thanks a lot Marz, I'll tell Monika to give you credit. You earned it after all", I said. The girl just shyly mumbled a thank you before she left, she's fun, not to mention I don't have to worry throwing garbage everywhere in the club room, just kidding, I think.

I locked the door, after placing my bag inside my locker I went back to where Yuri is. Once I got there, I furrowed my eyebrows. There I saw Yuri talking to a girl with long, jet black hair that was tied into a high ponytail. Yuri's a little taller than she is, they were laughing and seems to be having a really, really good time.

Not wanting to be a mood killer I decided to just watch them until they were done. Then the ass- I mean the girl leaned in and whispered something in Yuri's ear, then the two of them burst out laughing.