Chapter 50: Love above Hate

A/N: I wanted to remind everyone that underneath this (***) is a B/S (bed scene) or smut. If you're not comfortable with it then you can skip ahead until you see the three asterisks again, and I'll put on some warnings to specify some parts. Thank you and here's the chapter! 💜

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You should be thanking me!", the pinkette hid behind Yuri again, Monika's still not over the fact that Natsuki had tricked her. It still pisses her off, she doesn't know how Sayori could forgive her just like that but her? Oh she won't drop this off that easily. "Thanking you? For what huh?! What you did was immature and disrespectful! Now you're saying that I should thank you?!", Monika lashed out at her, Sayori's just holding on her arm and stopping her from doing something that she might regret in the end.

"Hey! If it wasn't for what I did then you and Sayori wouldn't have done the thing! Oh by the way, how does it feel?", Natsuki's sudden question startled the two girls, Monika glares at her, her face flustered while Sayori hid her face on Monika's arm from embarrassment. "W-we don't talk about that! And how did you even know?!"

The pinkette smirked and stepped away from Yuri's back, now facing her two best friends. The other girls at the back, which are Marie, Yukiho, and Mars, are just sitting there in amusement and watch the drama happening. And I don't know about Mars, is she a part of the club or not? But she really just loves to stick around Yukiho.

Natsuki chuckled and crossed her arms on her chest, still smirking at the two girls, "Well, the bruises all over Sayori says so otherwise", she pointed at the huge purple bruise on Sayori's neck. Seesh if they plan to have a lot of bruises like that couldn't they at least try and cover it up? The pinkette thought with a chuckle. Damn..I guess I didn't put enough foundation on her bruises. Well, at least everyone is aware that she's only mine. Monika sighed.

Sayori quickly covered her neck up upon hearing it, this caused Natsuki to roll her eyes playfully at the not so innocent girl, "Ya already know it's a little too late for that right?", she chuckled. Poor Sayori sticks by Monika's side, she wanted to hide at the moment. "Shut up Natsuki, you can't even stand us teasing you everytime we made fun of you and Yuri's sex life", the brunette rolled her eyes.

The pinkette's eyes widen and her whole face turned red, "S-shut up! We don't talk about that!", she screeched.

Monika then again rolled her eyes at her, "Now we're even", it doesn't really take long for her to upper hand her club members. Sayori giggled and hugged her close, she smiled at the slightly shorter girl and gave her a peck on the forehead. The pinkette however sighed in defeat and sat on top of the desk next to Yuri, "Don't start an argument with the club president next time okay?", Yuri started to rub circles on Natsuki's back.

She crossed her arms again and turned away, "Whatever, still they should be thanking me", she muttered, she can't accept defeat but she in all honesty finds it really hard to win an argument against Monika, well that's because Yuri's not helping her with it!

"Right, we're gonna start making poems here. Ya'll can just talk about sex of whatever..", Yukiho muttered loud enough for everyone to hear, she pulled out a sheet of paper from her bag. "Oh really Yukiho? How about you and Mars hmm? Have you two already laid each other?", Natsuki narrowed her eyes at them. Mars faked a cough while Yukiho tenses up, seriously?! "Hey I'm just writing a poem here! I have don't plan on joining y'all sex talk", she huffed.

She made it look like she didn't care but deep inside she's a nervous wreck, yes she's extremely embarrassed about it. Especially because Mars would dominate her on bed most of the time, the girl's a beast. "Aww, you're no fun babe..", Mars then again cling onto her arm. This girl is clingy like hell, she didn't mind though. "Yukiho's right, how about we just make some poems instead of bickering about our personal lives", Monika said.