Chapter 19

༺❂༻

Where are they? Just where could Asta be!? Noelle finally found them in between an alleyway.

"Asta!" She called out, but once she did, the zombie monsters all clambered to attack her.

Noelle couldn't do anything at that moment, she was completely defenseless.

The zombies all ended up burning into ashes. Captain Fuegoleon of the Crimson Lion Kings came to her rescue.

Reaper chopping Noelle's head, he began to lecture her.

"Stay focused!!!"

༺❂༻

Before Captain Fuegoleon came to Noelle's rescue, he commanded (Y/n) to take care of the rest of the zombies and to make sure the citizens of Castle Town were safe.

"Everybody in the current area must evacuate immediately to a safe place!" (Y/n) announced, "follow Hato! He will lead you to the safest area at the current moment!" Pointing at Hato, everyone began to move, all following his lead.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!"

(Y/n) snapped her head around in the direction of where the screams were coming from. After looking back and forth a bit she saw a little girl stuck in debris that was caused by the terrorists.

"Stay still! You might injure yourself more!" (Y/n) rushed to the little girl's side and casts Aether's light to move the debris.

"Where's the pain in your legs coming from? I know you can't walk at the current moment so stay perfectly still for me. Okay?"

"T-There's a pain in the middle p-part. I-It hurts. It hurts a lot. Where's mommy? Where did my mommy go? MOMMY??!" The little girl started to panic even more than before, she tried to get up to look for her mother.

"Stay still! I'll heal your leg quickly then I promise to go look for your mother!"

"P-Promise?" The little girl stretched out her pinky.

"Promise."

(Y/n) casted Apollo's Wreath around the little girl's leg.

"Okay, now follow that little angel dude floating in the air. He'll lead you to safety." She pointed to her right, "I'll look for your mother. Stay safe now."

"Thank you so much, ma'am!"

Man, kids calling me ma'am makes me feel old, (Y/n) thought.

"Now then, where could her mother be?"

༺❂༻

Every Magic Knight in the attack of Castle town was busy with their own fights. Too busy to notice there was something wrong. Something very wrong.

༺❂༻

(Y/n) was searching around the area, in every alleyway, the debris, and in the buildings.

Soon enough she saw a woman, she was sitting on the ground and bleeding terribly from a wound in her stomach. Was this the little girl's mother? If so, how did this happen?

Hurrying to the women's side, (Y/n) began to heal her to the best of her abilities.

Maybe if Miss Mimosa were here... the bleeding would stop...

She was truly pushing herself past her limit today.

Is she not awake? Did she pass out due to blood loss?

After maybe about 2-3 minutes of healing, the lady woke up.

"Ma'am? Are you able to stand? We need to get you out of here and to a safer place immediately!"

Coughing a bit of blood but hiding it from the knight, the woman began to speak.

"I- I'm fine," the woman began to get on her feet but collapsed as soon as she tried.

"Ma'am! Stay still! I'll take you myself!"

Positing the women on her back, (Y/n) began to head to where Hato has to lead the citizens to safety.

༺❂༻

There was something wrong, no one would expect what was going to come in the next few moments of the battle at Castle Town.

༺❂༻

"Hato! Find a medic immediately for this woman! I need to go support Asta and the others!"

"I'm on it!" Right away Hato took the woman and wrapped her with his mana.

"You're the best," (Y/n) said smiling at Hato. "Thank you for working so hard."

"Yes!" Hato continued on his way, making sure nothing wrong would happen on his watch.

༺❂༻

As soon as (Y/n) cast her spell, Aphrodite: Mana Wings, she rushed to where she last saw Sir Fuegoleon.

He couldn't have gone that far, where is he? She thought, but soon enough she heard familiar screams.

"There you guys ar-" she couldn't finish in the sentence.

Captain Fuegoleon...

There's no one this could happen?! To a captain of all things.

Captain Fuegoleon was on the ground, his arm was missing.

Blood was spilling out from him... everywhere...

༺❂༻
ayo, the chapter is done

thank you so much for reading and voting, i appreciate the support!

have a good time now!

bye bye!