Chapter 22

༺❂༻

"My back hurts so much," (Y/n) whined as she took a step into the common room. "That damn hospital bed felt like a rock."

As per usual, in the common room was Vanessa who was passed out drunk due from her drinking wine, Gordon who was mumbling to himself once again while knitting something, Grey who was just blowing some stream as he usually does, and that's all...? Not even the sister-con, Gauche, having his usual bloody nose is here?

How strange? Usually, there'd be some commotion in the Black Bulls' hideout, but there isn't any today... Well at that moment at least.

Where did the rest of them go?

Also...

WHERE THE FUCK DID HATO GO??!?!!!

"Hey Finral," she turned around. "Where are the others?"

"Ummm... I'm not so sure..." He answered, putting his finger under his chin in a questioning way.

"I think they headed off to the Capital... Or maybe the Black Market..."

She debated a bit on where she should go, the Capital or the Black Market? Hmm... It is a 50/50 chance so might as well...

"Then may you please take me to the Capital, it's important," the young knight requested.

"But Dr. Owen said you needed to get some rest-"

"Pretty please Finral!"

Seeing her pleading face, Finral couldn't resist.

Immediately a portal was created leading to the Capital.

༺❂༻

"We're lost!!"

And there was Asta, making a ruckus as per usual.

"The Capital's huge!!!"

With him were Noelle, Hato, and their squad's personal chef, Charmy Pappitson.

So there he was! Hato usually always gets lost if he gets too far away from the Divine Clover Grimoire...

Like this one time, he got stuck in a tree while wandering off into the forest while (Y/n) was studying... Not such a smart idea.

All of them snacked on the little treat Charmy brought with her. All of their faces stuff with the sweet treat.

Noelle questioned how their little chef even got into Castle Town only for Little Miss Charmy to show them her trick.

Quite amazing magic isn't it?

They continued to walk on their path, well Hato was flying. But whatever, let's move on.

Soon they encountered the trio from the Golden Dawn.

Mimosa, Yuno, and Klaus.

Asta greeted the three with a big shout and wave.

"Asta!"

"Are your wounds all alright now? Didn't I ask you that already?"

"How come (Y/n) isn't with you?"

Their questions weren't answered by the Black Bulls', but there was the one and only Asta shouting about how Yuno defeated one of the assailants from the other day.

No answer.

Why does he never talk, Yuno just stared at the boy who kept shouting and shouting at him.

Grimoire out and ready, his wind magic swirled around it.

Ready with the spell, Yuno sent an enormous wind eagle towards the group only for it to be sliced and obliterated by Asta's anti-magic sword.

To Yuno's squadmates, it seemed like he went a little bit overboard. Just a little bit... Yeah right.

Once the spell almost completely dissipated, Asta made out the few words that were left in the smoke.

Later Shrimp-sta.

Those few words made Asta burst out into angry demanding the Golden Dawn member who has the Kingdom's luck with him to step down and fight him.

"Tsk tsk tsk Asta, you always throw a tantrum when Yuno pisses you off."

Bandages around her while her arm was in a brace, she walked towards her squadmates.

Took her long enough, she was roaming and roaming the whole place without a single clue of where they were. And yet here they are, causing a ruckus, but mainly Asta, as per usual. The Black Bulls' special talent. How great.

"When will you learn to grow up?" She spoke as her eyebrow turned up.

༺❂༻
a while back I posted a tokyo revengers (mitsuya) x reader!
if you're interested in tokyo revengers i highly recommend you read it!

it may be short, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

my apologies for the long wait, school has been getting in the way

thanks for reading!

bye bye

wait i forgot

IT CAME