Chapter 1

༺❂༻
~15 years later~

"I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING ONE DAY..."

And Asta is back at it again, (Y/n) sighed as she closed her book and walked away from her reading spot as she started to head towards the church.

"AND I SWEAR I'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY!!! SO WOULD YOU PLEASE!!"

As (Y/n) arrived at the church, book in hand, she saw Asta on his knees begging Sister Lily to accept his proposal.

When will he give this up. She sighed once again.

"I'm sorry Asta, but I'm everyone's sister." Sister Lily said awkwardly.

"I'M NOT FINISHED YET!!!!" Asta shouted.

"What?" Sister Lily replied while her sweats dropped.

Oh, poor Sister Lily, how many times will she have to go through this. She shook her head.

"I still can't accept."

"I AM NOT GIVING UP!!!"

"Really... but the answer is still no."

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING RID OF ME THAT EASILY!!"

Tsk seems like he would never take no as an answer. What a moron. (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"But my answer won't..."

Sister Lily grabbed her grimoire and started to cast a spell.

"Water Manifestation Magic: Love Cleansing Punch!" Sister shouted as a fist of water punched Asta into the ground.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Maybe that'll finally teach him a lesson. Thought (Y/n) as she walked towards them, Yuno also arrived.

"You go Sister." (Y/N) said walking into sight as she clapped her hands.

"I'm sorry Asta, I didn't want to use my grimoire on you." Sister Lily apologized to Asta.

"Sister, I don't think you should be sorry. He was basically harassing you." (Y/n) interrupted.

"I'M STILL IN THE GAME!!! KYAHHHH!!" As of that, Asta was brought up into the air by a wind gust.

"Asta, are you putting the sister into a tight spot again?" Said Recca as she put her hands on her hips.

"And you are correct Recca, he was just finished harassing Sister Lily." (Y/n) responded.

"NO, I WASN'T (Y/N)!!" Asta screeched at her.

"You totally were, why would I lie?"

(Y/n) walked up to Asta and Reaper Chopped him on the head with her book.

"How many times has she turned you down by now?" Nash questioned.

"Owwweee, that hurt (Y/n)," Asta complained as he touched the part of his head that (Y/n) hit.

"Well then if you don't like it stop pestering me and Sister, you stopped me in the middle of reading." She retorted.

"Shut your damn mouths, shrimps!!!" Asta started to screech again.

"Says the one who is 155 centimeters (5ft)." (Y/n) responds.

The children burst into laughter and a slight smile creeps onto Yuno's lips.

"Shut your mouth!!! And you, Yuno, why are you getting in my way too?" Asta points at Yuno waiting for a response.

"Why? Because you're short, annoying, you can't sit still, you're narrow-minded. On top of that, you have NO luck with women."

(Y/N) bursts into fits of laughter.

"We-well A-Asta, he isn't wrong." She says trying to catch her breath.

"If Sister Lily won't marry me, then why don't you (Y/n)." Asta began to get on his knees again and started to beg once again.

"First of all, Sister Lily is a Women of the Cloth, meaning she can't marry. Second, you and I are way too young to marry. And third, Yuno's right. With that personality, you won't be getting any of the ladies." (Y/n) says blatantly.

"Nwhoaaaa!!!! Is that something you would say to someone who was raised alongside you for 15 years, pretty boy!? And also you too pretty girl!?"

"And also, I didn't ask for your opinion (Y/n)!!" He yelled at her.

"Well, and I didn't ask to be proposed to or to be bothered, which made me stop my reading too." (Y/n) began to open her book again and headed back towards her reading place.

"And that seems pretty fair to me." She yelled back, she began walked off, her head deep in her book.

The book she was reading was a newly found book that the nearby library had. Over the years she has almost read every single book there. All from history, to fiction, non-fiction, magic spells, magical beasts, and some on even on the Diamond, Heart, and Spade Kingdoms.

As (Y/n) got closer and closer to her reading spot trying to tune out the shouts of Asta arguing, she hears Father's voice.

"Yuno & (Y/n) are the future of our little church!!"

I'll head back to the church soon, right after I finish this chapter. she thought.

༺❂༻

And the chapter is done, well it doesn't seem that late.

The sun hasn't even set yet it was still afternoon.

Might as well just stay here for a bit longer, (Y/n) thought.

It's almost time for the ceremony where we receive our grimoires. Once I get my hands on my grimoire I will head towards the Royal Capital and become a great magic knight. She clenched her fists at the thought, ready to train her body to protect the people of the Clover Kingdom.

༺❂༻
ayoo. another chapter on the same day? wow i deserve a pat on the back for that.

well i do hope you enjoyed this chapter, other chapters will be coming out as soon as post

Thanks for reading!

a big thanks to @KPQueen2017 for the first vote on this story