Chapter 15

༺❂༻

Mimosa continued healing Noelle while (Y/n) came into the battle.

Asta was still swinging his sword at every attack that Mars sent.

A water magic attack? How in the world did he borrow Noelle's magic?!

Asta pushed through, the rest of them were backup. Asta actually managed to beat Mars of the Diamond Kingdom.

But then... Oh shit.

A crystal blade pierced through Asta's stomach.

"ASTAAAA!!!!!!!" They shouted.

They all stared at his body as he hit the floor; they stood helpless and hopelessly at his body.

"It's no use! For someone as soft as you. It's no use trying to win against me!!" Mars said, "now die!!!"

Mars made another crystal sword; this one much bigger than his others.

All of them except Noelle and Mimosa were encased in crystals. Klaus, Luck, (Y/n), and Yuno struggling to get out in time to save Asta.

I won't make it!! They all thought.

(Y/n) broke the crystals surrounding her body, so did Yuno.

I'm not going to make it!!!!

Her grimoire opened, flipping to the empty pages of it.

Aether: Shooting Stars
Allows you to shoot sharp light darts like arrows; these arrows can be controlled by the movement of your hand

Perfect, just what I needed. (Y/n) thought as she cast the spell, throwing her hand at Mar's sword.

Their spells collided with Mars' crystal giant. Yuno's creating mass damage and (Y/n)'s too.

"Did you do it... Yuno... (Y/n)...?!" Klaus questioned, "what on Earth did you guys do?!"

The crystals started to evaporate.

"The magic... It evaporated!"

Asta was still on the ground, bleeding out slowly.

A rumbling was heard, the whole dungeon was about to collapse on itself.

"Move out guys!!! We need to leave immediately!!" (Y/n) yelled.

Mimosa went to go get Asta.

"The dungeon is coming down!!!"

"Everyone get on!" Shouted Yuno, "I'll get us out of here!"

Luck bolted to Asta picking him up and taking him to Yuno's wind form.

(Y/n) also bolted to Asta, but also keeping an eye on their surroundings. Her eyes were darting everywhere, looking for something; looking for someone to be more specific. That someone is Hato.

"Mimosa, (Y/n), take care of Asta," Yuno said.

"On it," they replied.

Asta grumbled a bit. He was alive.

Asta asked for them to save Mars. They only came there to explore the dungeon, not to kill the enemy.

It was too late, they were already out of time.

"We need to move Yuno!!!" (Y/n) yelled, "the dungeon is going to collapse on us if we don't move now!!"

"She's right, we're out of time!" Said Klaus, "we need to get out of here!!"

Pieces of the walls and ceiling were covering the paths, making it hard to navigate a way out of there.

Just a little more, (Y/n) thought. I need to push through; for Asta!

Mimosa and (Y/n) were stuck healing Asta, Klaus and Luck destroyed the incoming debris that was blocking their way and was about to hit them.

"We made it!!"

"Bring Asta this way!" Says Yuno.

Asta's eyes shot wide open, he was alive.

"Asta!"

"Thank goodness."

"If you're fine, then get up!" Noelle demanded, "dumbsta."

"I don't believe this... He actually recovered!" Mimosa exclaimed.

"He still looks like he's on the brink of death," (Y/n) blatantly said.

"The only good thing he's ever had going on for him is he's built tough," Yuno said.

Yuno and Asta declared once again that they'll be the Wizard King.

"You guys," Klaus said speaking to the three from Hage village.

"Hm?"

They were brought into a hug by him.

"I'm sorry!!" Klaus apologized, "I feel like a fool for thinking so little of you three simply because of your upbringing. You guys are proud members of our Kingdom of Clover's Magic Knights!"

"Four eyes... My wounds..." Asta sputtered.

"Never excepted this," said (Y/n).

"This isn't the kind of weather for this..." Spoke Yuno.

At the end of the day, they were all safe. But still... Where the hell could Hato be!?!!?

༺❂༻

"Even though the walls caved in... I'm still alive!! Ba-ha! I am a guardian spirit after all!" Hato exclaimed, "I hope I've gathered enough treasures before the dungeon collapsed... I do hope Lady (Y/n) will be satisfied with the amount I have collected..."

Hato disappeared out of the ruins and appeared nearby the group of knights.

I do hope she isn't mad at me for being gone so long... He thought, please don't get yelled at; please don't get yelled at; please don't get yelled at...

༺❂༻
instead of me writing more, i've been playing genshin impact 💀
i'm really fucking addicted to it

tysm for 8k+ reads, the votes, and the comments. I really appreciate it.

if you wanna play genshin with me, just dm me and i'll give you my uid

i don't have anyone to play with
💀