Chapter 16

༺❂༻

It was morning. (Y/n) didn't really want to go to breakfast this morning, she'd rather be in her study. But here she was, sitting at the table watching everyone enjoy their meal.

"Oh kid, you're awake." Said the Captain as he walked into the main room, "good job once again you guys... But you were in tatters again."

"Thanks!" Asta responded with a mouthful of food.

"It's our job Captain." Said (Y/n), "also Asta, next time swallow your food before speaking."

"Yesh," and still, Asta didn't swallow his food before speaking once again.

"You look like you're able to walk now, so head over to the Magicknight's Headquarters and give them a report." Captain Yami said, "and you nerd," pointing at (Y/n), cigar in hand, "make sure he doesn't fracture another bone."

"Yes sir."

༺❂༻

And here they were, Noelle, Asta, and (Y/n). All heading towards the Magicknight's Headquarters.

"Oh, it's the Golden Dawn!"

"Seems like we're all headed towards the same place," (Y/n) said.

Klaus began to shake Asta, questioning if he was fine after the whole ordeal that happened a week ago.

"Ah, it's all thanks to your magic! Thank you so much, Mimosa!" Asta thanks the girl.

Mimosa ran away from Asta, leaving him hanging there just kinda confused.

She ran away? How strange, thought (Y/n).

"This way now," Klaus said, leading them to the Magicknight's Headquarters.

And at the entrance was...

The Wizard King himself.

"What's good, young knights," he greeted.

༺❂༻

"I... I NEVER IMAGINED YOU TO BE THE ONE TO-"

"Who is this flamboyant guy..." And Asta is being an idiot once again! Not even knowing the person who he wants to be one day.

"YOU DAMNED FOOL!!!!" Klaus was mad... Really, really mad... "THE MAN IN FRONT OF YOU IS THE WIZARD KING: HIS MAJESTY JULIUS NOVACHRONO!!!"

"WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Ayo Wizard King," (Y/n) said giving him a salute. "We meet once again."

"Wait..... YOU KNOW THE WIZARD KING (Y/N)!!!" They all shouted.

"Uhhhh... Yeah? Long story..."

༺❂༻

Up in the tower, Julius was examining Yuno's grimoire.

"Good job getting this. This is most likely the most important thing in that dungeon."

"Oh yeah wait, hey Hato." (Y/n) called out, "can you please deactivate your spell."