Firefly

⚠️RACIAL TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

~~~~~~~

Looking at a box of Honey Buns, you leaned onto your cane in the middle of the grocery store. It's been a week since you moved to Japan. You had found a job at a restaurant with a large amount of popularity, Taste of Titans. The boss, Eren Yeager had piqued your interest.

Turned to be, one of the few people who didn't look at your cane funny. With your first salary, your cart was full of sugary food, meat, and a few other things needed at home. Legend rested in the cage on your wrist again, not fluttering about but just there.

You dropped a few packs of honey buns, then took the cart over to the cashier. Once outside, you took Legend's cage and opened it. The little insect flew out the cage circling above you for a bit. In a few seconds, the insect start to grow larger, and larger, till it was as big as an elephant. The beat of it's wings made the winds howl and gust at you.

The companion landed in front of you, as you took the bags and tied them to Legend's legs. Soon you were done, and held a pack of four honey buns in your hand as you held Legend's head.

"Take these home for me through the back door. I'll be there soon." Patting her head, the insect beat her wings and flew away.

You started to walk home. The street was quiet, not sparingly quiet, but pleasant. In the distance you heard a few footsteps. About 3 people.

Suddenly you were hit with a wave of dizziness, and your hearing became muffled. Mentally slapping yourself for not keeping track of how long it had been since eating. Nature chose a bad day to be cloudy.

Before you tried to open the pack, it was snatched out of your hand. Through warped you saw three boys. Three white boys. Taking your hand you rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"Can you please give that back?" You asked tiredly.

"Why?" Asked one of them. "Not like your fat ass needs it ya big ape." His other two friends laughed.

You are so damn lucky I can't use Heracles. Thoughts of rage filled your head. Turning your gaze there was nearby flowerbed.

Vines crept out of the the bed, and wrapped around the boy's leg. Raising him in the air he let out a yell.

"Let me down you bitch!" His friends glared at you, there was no concern in your face.

"Can I have my food back please?" You asked again.

One of the boys sprouted flames from his fingers and burned the vines. The male dropped to the ground, and your food rolled back to your feet. As you reached down for it, the buns were kicked away again. You stood back up, you could feel your arm getting stiff.

Dammit, my arm's crystalizing.

"You're gonna pay for that you little bitch." The boy said getting of the ground.

"Please, I'm not trying to mess with anyone, just let me eat and go home."

"You're not going anywhere." One of them said.

"That's a nice cane." Said the boy with fire. "Lemme see." He snatched the cane from you and pushed you down. "How could someone like you afford this?"

Being suddenly thrown off balance, you bad leg hit the floor, sending a large wave of pain through your body. The pain so great tears threatened to fall from your eyes. "It was a gift." You said through a sob.

The boy you hung by flowers, picked up your food then knelt down to your face. "So damn weak. You don't belong here, dirty ass nigga."

"Should probably go back to Africa," said another. "stick to living with animals gator bait."