Hellscape🦋

Day 22

"Higher." A man said as a more intense amount of electricity shook through your body.

Unlike yesterday it wasn't painful. Just a tickle it felt like. Staring down at the ground your looked at your hands. No, claws. Your hands were black with purple scales. Claws gleamed in the light. Your body was covered in black and purple scales. And you were tall, much, much taller. You were craning your head as the horns protruding from your much longer hair scraped the ceiling. The wings from your back flexed softly as youblooked around the room.

You glanced at the glass seeing your reflection. Your eyes were pool's of black glowing purple in the center. Scales around your eyes, ear pointed like an elf's, fangs and jagged teeth giving you a monstrous grin.

"Perfect," the scientist said as your eyes darted towards him. "She's showing no reaction to the pain. Her and the boys are showing great progress. Shigaraki and Overhaul will be pleased."

The tail you had resembled a dragon and it slithered as you turned to them. They looked up at you shocked briefly forgetting you could hear them. Placing your hand on the glass you glared down at them with a heated glare. The man gripped his clipboard and swallowed hard.

"Are we sure she can't hurt us?" His assistant asked.

"Yes, we have precautions in the event they try to rebel-" Suddenly you banged on the glass startling the group and they backed away.

Taking your claw you began to write on the glass. Not taking your eyes away from them, the glass screeched with the stroke of your finger.

You must take us for a bunch of fools. Do you really think we won't find a way to kill all of you?

The man scoffed at your words and shook his head with a smirk. "Empty threats from an empty shell." He said as a door opened.

You watched through the glass as a man with a purple feather coat and a bird like mask walked in. He looked at you with impressed eyes. Looking down you saw Eri. She looked up at you with soft wide eyes before nodding slightly, but not enough for them to notice.

"Impressive." The bird mask said admiring your tall figure and the fangs protruding from your mouth. "This is exactly what we need. What do you call it?"

"Lilith, the demon queen of course. I've amplified her pollen production to create a mist that put targets in a trance. Like a succubus hypnotizing their prey." The scientist said with pride.

"Nice, and the boys?"

"Shoto Todoroki has been successful in his transformation to Enenra. The smoke he turn into being effective in its tasks. Katsuki Bakugou has been transformed in Dajjal, his all seeing eyes proving effective. And Izuku Midoriya has been fully integrated as Gargoyle."

"Perfect, Shigaraki will be happy to hear." The man who you assumed was Overhaul said. He looked at your writing on the glass. "Hmph, you'd best stop aspiring to escape. You won't be able to."

At his words you grinned and they looked at you confused. Your distorted voice began to laugh as your toothy grin smiled a terrifying grin.

"You made a grave mistake giving us these powers. You know?" You asked flapping your wings as black smoke enveloped your room.

"You have something to knock her out?" Overhaul asked.

"Yes." The scientist said as one of the assistants pressed a button. You grinned showing no signs of faltering. "Are you using the right control?!"

"Yes. Yes! Yes sir I am I-" He froze looking at the glass the others looked up and stood in horror.

Your eyes a purple hue glowed through the blanket of black. "Like I said, you are all a bunch of fools! You didn't even notice Eri leave."