Sanity

Day 15

It would seem that hunger would no longer be an issue for all of you. The feeling to vomit was so powerful, that your throat refused to let you breathe. Against the horror in your soul, your eyes shifted to Izuku on the ground. Instead of stitches his entire lower face was covered by bandages for the past three days as they fed you the men they could give as if they were sacrficing them. He stared at the ground with glass eyes. If there was any light left in the young boy. It was fully extinguished now.

Well at least you had some idea of what they were doing to all of you. They were turning the four of you into monsters. Why? It could be a number of reasons, they wish to start a war. Maybe you all were meant to be super weapons for the government. Or perhaps they were just some children with too much knowledge and a lack of morality who decided to play a little with four teenagers who they locked away in a dungeon for their twisted curiosity.

For whatever was the reason for your torture, they had a goal. And they appeared to be achieving it.

Katsuki moved his tongue around his mouth and shuddered feeling meat still stuck in his gums. God this was demonic. At first he was determined to live out this nightmare. But now self deletion was really tempting. He'd never felt so assaulted, so abused. Within his being were the remains of a human.

Laid on the floor he began to cry, quietly, but enough for you to hear. Shoto laid frozen staring up at the ceiling. He braided the string at the hem of his shirt. Just like he braided his sister's hair whenever she asked.

It was always so curious to him how the boy became the family hairdresser. He did his up one time for a black tie event when he was six. What initially started as a little family joke as his father let him slather his hair with oils, became his official role. Be it curling his mother's hair, fixing Natsuo's haircut, or introducing his father to the fades so popular in America, that was his role.

Absently he ran his fingers through his hair much longer now. Being injected with all those chemicals, the radiation, and those sounds seemed to cause some growth. He even looked at his legs which appeared much longer. Shoto looked over at Katsuki. That confirmed his suspicions that they were getting bigger. Katsuki's figure was most definitely much broader in his physique. His hair even longer reaching down to his back.

Shoto took some of his long hair and began to braid it, perhaps just for some semblance of comfort. Katsuki through his sorrow heard the boy shuffling, he looked up and saw him styling his hair.

"The fuck are you doing?" He asked confused by his actions.

Shoto looked at him confused by his reaction. "I'm braiding my hair?"

Katsuki's face scrunched with further perplexion. "Why the hell are you doing that?"

Shoto looked off with his hands at the top of his head mid braid before shrugging. "I dunno." He said quietly before looking at him in question. "Trauma response?" He turned away and continued to work. "I used to do my family's hair all the time, I guess i need to do something to keep whatever sliver of sanity I have left."

Katsuki sucked his teeth and turned away. "Fuck it, whatever keeps you together I guess." He muttered before glancing at the hole you made. "Y/N, what's Izuku doing?"

You side-eyed the hole at the name before looking at Izuku. The boy continued to stare at nothing, not even noticing the change in address. "He's just . . . broken."

"We all are you idiot." He retorted before you shrugged.

"I dunno, he seems to be taking it harder than we are."

Katsuki glanced at Shoto who was now in his own world braiding his hair not listening to your conversation. "I guess, this bastard is braiding his hair."