Brother Dearest

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Griffin sat in the emptying classroom as the lunch period began. It's been 5 days since you were gone and he's just been shifting through the motions. He stared at the wood of his desk unmoved as children in the class stared with concern, others confusion, many pity.

"What the fuck's wrong with the foreign kid?" A male as a female next to him.

"Don't be so inconsiderate." She reprimanded him. "His sister was kidnapped just a few days ago."

"Shit really?" He asked in astonishment as another male near him turned.

"You haven't heard? It's been all over the news." He told him. "One of em' is Endeavor's son, and another was the son of this designer couple. Those three plus one more suddenly disappeared on their way home. Considering the circumstances the police are certain it was kidnapping."

"Damn." The boy muttered looking towards Griffin. "Poor kid, and he's here by himself now?"

"In terms of family yeah." The girl agreed as the class door opened and the watched a male figure approach Griffin's desk.

"Excuse me." He said as Griffin kept his eyes down.

"What?" The male responded with a harsh.

"You're Griffin Makena right?"

Griffin sighed in annoyance and kept his face down. "Who's asking?"

"My name is Ryoma Todoroki." At the familiar name Griffin looked at the boy in front him. A shadow casted over his face from the as his white hair seemed to glow ever so slightly. "My brother was with your sister right?"

 "My brother was with your sister right?"

"Uh," he sounded in quiet surprise. "yeah. What did you want?"

He looked down almost nervous and confused before scratching his arm. "I don't know I guess. I just," Ryoma's eyes stung slightly before saying in a composed voice. "I guess I just need someone to talk to about . . . everything."

Griffin looked away in silence before standing with his bag. "Alright, sure, let's go." He began to walk as Ryoma followed.

How did I not know this guy went to school here? Griffin thought to himself. How the fuck did he find me?