The Symbol of Peace and Plants

"Plant life?" Shoto asked while looking at the paper he was handed for the assignment. "The number one hero loves plants?"

"Well, he does like cedars from Yakushima." Izuku said, also quite perplexed by the topic. "But I will admit it's an unusual topic. Makena what do you think?"

You shrugged while following them out of the school building. "I don't know, All Might is a curious thing." As you walked, you noticed Izuku's stride. He was slower. His walk was more of a shuffle. Same with Shoto, who was just in front of you. They slowed their walk to stay with you. It was a noticeable yet well-appreciated action. Unlike the blonde, of course, who walked miles ahead.

"Do you know a lot about plants Y/N?" Shoto asked.

"I know my fair share with all the flowers I need in my room." You responded.

"Good day, young heroes!" All Might bellowed from the end of the walkway. "So, are you all ready to start our research?"

"Of course!" Izuku said excitedly with you responding with a quiet scoff.

"Fantastic, we will first be heading to a library for some textbooks. Then oh- Makena, will you be able to walk the distance?"

"Depends on how far away it is."

"I could carry you if you want." Shoto offered as your eyes widened softly.

"Nah, I'm okay." You said surprised by the offer.

"Quit being a kiss ass and let's go," Katsuki said impatiently.

"Well, we'll be taking a driver there, but I ask since the library is up a hill." All Might said as the four of you walked towards a black car. "I'm just making sure you'll be able to make it and need assistance. Since there isn't any sort of disability assistance in getting up the hill."

The hero opened the door, allowing you all to enter. "Move over Deku." Katsuki demanded as the boy sat next to him.

"Calm down asshole." You told him as the four of you were inside.

"I'll kick your ass you shitty bitch." Katsuki yelled over Izuku who sat between the two of you and Shoto sat behind.

"Keep talking, I have complete manipulation over plants in their every form. I can turn a seed into spores that will travel through the air. You will not know when I do, and once you inhale it, I will make a cactus grow out of your throat." The car froze at the threat even All Might shook at the description and the cursed image that entered his mind. "Now if you don't want to deepthroat a cursed dildo, then shut your ass up."

At the descriptive threat, Katsuki sat silent as All Might sighed. "Well, um, let's go my friend." The driver nodded nervously as he drove away.

The car was eerily silent only accompanied by the sound of the engine and surrounding traffic. Izuku looked between you and Katsuki as the two of you stared out the windows with a scowl. Katsuki had his own due to permanent anger, yet you however it was just your facial muscles.

"Hey Y/N can I ask you some questions about the flowers you use in your room?" Izuku asked as you turned giving him your attention.

"Yeah sure."

"What flowers give you the most energy?" He asked with his notebook in hand.

"The freesia flower gives me the most energy."

"Okay, does it matter what flowers you put in your room?"

"Not really, I do have preferences like violets, freesia, and lilies. But it doesn't matter, it's like the spores they give off give me energy when I sleep, so it doesn't matter what I put in there."