Api Biru🦋

"Hell yeah." Touya said with a grin as Shoto began to protest.

"Y/N you sure you have enough energy for that?" He asked.

You looked up at the sky and stared at the sun that shone down. "Yeah, it's a bright day today." At that you dropped your cane and a cocoon encased your right leg.

"Alright let's go I get to fight you before Natsuo." Touya said happily as you stood away to face him.

Shoto unsure of what to do, picked up your cane and stood away from whatever damaged was about to occur.

"Let's do no quirks since I don't wanna hurt you." He said with a sly smile as he took off his coat.

"Hurt me?" You asked. "I literally fought a bastard who makes explosions. I think I'll be fine."

"Okay then, if you say so." Touya agreed as he cracked his knuckles.

Touya scoffed as he watched your arms harden and turn gold. You breathed softly feeling a slight pull inwards from your skin as you absorbed the sun rays. Blue flames emerged from his arms and a shot was blasted to you.

Before he blinked you ran behind him and slahsed at his back. He dodged, turned and threw a punch. You blocked. The cocoon glowed blinding him. Touya shut his eyes as you threw punches. Regaining his sight he began to block before body lit on fire.

You jumped back from the heat, your face burning slightly.

"Hell, you're fast." Touya said. Blue flames from his hand shot towards you. Energy coursed through your legs. You jumped high and over Touya. Putting your clawed hands together a beam of light shot down to him.

Shoto watched the two of you mainly focused on your stance. It was clear that there was still a slight limp in your stride. However you were still able to charge through Touya's flames and began to fist fight with him. Whenever you dodged, you leaned to the left predominantly. Of course this was due to your bad right leg.

You stood firm and continued to spar his older brother, not taking into account he was a Pro Hero. To you, he was just another opponent, just another person who was curious.

~~~~~~~

"Okay, this is a new thing so I want to see what you guys think. Only Class 1-A will partaking in it just for a try out." Aizawa said handing Enji a packet.

"Research project with pro heroes." Enji muttered. "Will it be any pro hero or just the teachers at your school?"

"Just the teachers for bow, we hope to do other pro heroes. For right now just other teachers like myself and All Might. Each teacher will be assigned 4 students and a topic to research."

"That sounds good, especially if the pro has access to resources they'll need." Rei said with a small smile. "Who will Shoto be assigned to?"

"All Might, him, Y/N and two other classmates will be on a group."

"Okay." Rei nodded as they heard distant sound of explosions and conflict above them.

"What in the world?" Fuyumi asked looking up at the ceiling. "What is that?"

"Could it be Touya?" Rei asked. "He took Y/N Shoto out to look around the building."

"He better not be fighting Shoto on the roof." Enji said as he stood up and walked out of the room with everyone else following him.

They made their way to the roof and paused as they watched you pin Touya to the ground. Enji stared at the sight of you with your knee in Touya's back, you held his wrists in your right hand and pressed his head into the ground with your left.