Search and Rescue

Griffin stood in front of Eren's restaurant while tapping his foot impatiently waiting.

"Where the hell is-"

Suddenly he heard the rumbling sound of a motorcycle and saw the bike pull up in front of him. Griffin stared at the bike as Ryoma removed the helmet to show water in the shape of long flowing hair on his head.

 Griffin stared at the bike as Ryoma removed the helmet to show water in the shape of long flowing hair on his head

"1. That's privilege. 2. How the fuck does your hair work?"

Ryoma scoffed softly and stroked the water on his head. "I told you that I make it freeze if I feel tense. But I've felt calmer as of late so it's water today."

Griffin still confused shook his head and threw his hands up in defeat. "Whatever, that's besides the fact. So we're gonna go to where I followed the scent last alright?"

"Sure thing," Ryoma picked up another helmet and handed it to the male. "hop on."

Griffin got behind Ryoma on the bike as the two of them put on their helmets. Ryoma began to drive and weaved through the traffic with great ease and speed.

"How'd you sneak out and why do you have a bike?" Griffin asked.

"My oldest brother Touya bought it for me. As for how I snuck out, my parents have been pretty obsessed with finding my brother. As they should be. But a lot of things escape their attention. Touya was left to watch me as they were at work, but he was doing his own investigation so i just snuck away."

"That sounds neglectful." Griffin muttered.

"They're not, trust me. It's just that it's so hard for them to find anything that they're dedicating their energy to do so."

Griffin nodded as they rode through the evening city. As they did the sky scrapers began to diminish and they began to drive into a suburban area.

"Stop here." Griffin said as Ryoma pulled the bike.

He got off the bike and got on all fours on the ground and began to sniff as Ryoma watched in confusion.

"That's weird." He said.

"I have an animal based quirk, so I don't wanna hear it." Griffin said as he continued to smell the road.

Griffin began to walk on all fours and smelled the ground. Ryoma with judging eyes began to push his bike slowly and followed him. Suddenly Griffin stood up and walked towards Ryoma and smelled the boy's arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" The boy asked moving away.

"You and Shoto are brothers, so your scents are similar. This will help me identify his better so calm down." Griffin got back on the ground and started to sniff again.

"What about Midoriya, the green haired one?"

"I've already met his mom and memorized him from his room." He responded as he continued to walk on all fours with Ryoma following.