There is Strength in These Wings

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

You were in the locker room with the other girls, as you changed for physical training. Sitting on the bench, you removed your shirt and immediately received stares of amazement.

"Makena! That's a really pretty tattoo!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"Oh that old thing," you responded nonchalant "it's nice I guess

"Oh that old thing," you responded nonchalant "it's nice I guess."

"Pretty cool that you got a tattoo for your butterfly quirk, kerro." Tsuyu said.

"It wasn't really my choice tho," you said pulling your uniform onto your self, being careful of your leg. "on my mother's side of the family, our quirks are always animal based. So when our quirks are revealed, we are given a tattoo that corresponds to the animal or insect it's from, some years later."

"So then if Tsu was in your family,"Jirou started. "she would get a sick frog tattoo?"

A smirk decorated your face. "Precisely."

"You know Makena you have a vey nice figure." Mina said sliding next to you.

You gave her a small smile. "Thanks Mina, I guess."

"I'm serious tho, you could possibly pull any boy in class, they already seem to like you." She added.

"Not interested Mina." You told her pulling your shirt onto your body.

Fixing the top of your shirt you grabbed your cane and stood up. However you wobbled a bit, before being caught by Ochaco and Jirou.

"Woah, careful." Momo said worried.

"Im fine, I'm fine," you repeated to the pair. "I'm okay guys let me go."

Slowly the pair let go of you, steadying your cane you stood straight. Walking towards your locker you took out another honey bun, then left the locker room. For a while you walked past a few of your class, suddenly a familiar scent appeared to your side.

"Hey Bakugou." You said.

"Shut up extra. Walk behind me." He said walking in front of you.

Can't exactly work up the speed to walk but whatever. Rolling your eyes you continued to walk till your arm was grabbed by Mina.