Rumbling

Enji and Natsuo ran through the hall following one of Keigo's feathers. Shoto and his smoke followed in a rush before they ran into Jamal following another one.

"Jamal." Natsuo called to him.

The man looked up in shock at Shoto's floating head. He sighed imagining your own plight.

"Ay dios mijo, they did this to you?" The floating head nodded as he scoffed. "Unless they ate him I'll murder the bastard."

"HEY!" Keigo screamed through the earpiece startling the heroes.

"What the hell happened?" Rock Lock asked in shock.

"We need you guys to hurry up and get over here!" He yelled watching the wall begin to crack. Izuku curled on top of him and Rumi as you pounded on the wall. "Y/N's going ape-shit and trynna eat us! We can't fight this bitch! And I don't think Midoriya can hold her off for too long!" He looked to the monitor. The screen showed four bars, two were green labeled Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki. The other two were Y/N Makena and Katsuki Bakugou, the bars were red and falling. "Where's Bakugou?!"

"Bakugou?" Aizawa asked.

"HE'S HERE!" Jeanist screamed running away with Ryuko. Though the woman was in dragon form, she was overpowered by the demon. "He's worse than before, he was just walking past us before attacking."

Keigo looked at the wall that continued to crumble before looking at the monitor. "Wait," he whispered reading the caption. "Sanity levels. Oh my shit. We're gonna die. JAMAL! You need to get over here and calm your child down!"

"What do you think I'm doing?! I'm following your feathers!"

"You guys need to calm Katsuki down as well, him and Y/N are losing their shit according to this computer." Rumi warned as Ryuko raised a boulder as Katsuki lunged at him. The rock was wedged into his jaw as the monster growled to the woman's terror.

"He's trying to eat Ryuko! How the hell do we calm him down?!" Jeanist yelled as the rock began to break in Katsuki's jaw. He manipulated his jean strings wrapping them around his waist. Katsuki grabbed the string and threw the man away. Ryuko as he was unstable kicked the demon away. She sat up panting and tired at the near death.

"Where is All Might?"

"Apologies!" He yelled at the sound of gunshots throuigh the microphone. "It would seem these lot called for backup. Eraserhead and I are being held up even though he came to help. They've sent down a team of men to get the children. They're carrying large guns." He let a large grunt blowing away several men. "I don't know what they do but you can't let them around the kids."

"Well this shit show just went from bad to worse." Rumi said as a small part of the cracked wall became a hole. She watched as your glowing gold eye peaked through the hole. The growl from you made her shiver, Izuku stood over them and growled nervously at the sight of you. In his form the stone of his body will provide some protection, he could turn into a ball and protect the heroes he had. However, the computer, your rampage could damage the machine, and they'll never turn back to normal. Not to mention there isn't much he could do offensively against you, just based on your pure strength alone. He could make a wall to block the computer, but the rocks could fall on the frail system. He could sink underground with them, but there's no telling if they would be able to breathe. Much less the confusion could send you off. No, he had to keep them safe at least, they were your targets. Maybe create a hole in the opposite wall and draw you away.

Before he could become a sphere the commotion became louder. The roaring of one monster became two. There was a loud brawl, a crash, then silence. Izuku purred in confusion as Keigo and Rumi looked at the hole in shock.