Silence

Mitsuki paced around the living room to her husband's worry. Ryoma sat on their couch next to Teka with her lava hair tied high up. He looked at his grandmother searching for an emotion. However that proved to be a failure, the woman was cold despite her quirk. His hair was ice again its been pretty stressful for the boy. It's been nearly four hours since his family left him and his grandmother with Griffiin, Katsuki and Izuku's families. Izuku's mother was drained, she'd visibly lost weight. The plump woman was thinner, restless nights had plagued her for the better part of a month. She held her hands together in a prayer.

Griffin sat on the ground straining his ears for any sign at all for their return. Adelaide sat behind him watching him do so.

"I never say this." Teka started finally breaking the silence. "I don't mean to be rude, but could you stopped pacing about? You've been moving non-stop for an hour."

"I can't sit, I'll lose my mind if I sit down. I need to do something." Mitsuki responded while shaking her head.

Teka sighed as she looked away. "I do hope they get them." She whispered for Ryoma to hear. My friends weren't able to provide help. She thought before her foot began to twitch. Ryoma looked down at the sight for letting out a breath.

So she is nervous.

Suddenly a phone rang. Mitsuki ran to the device and put it to her ear.

"Hello?"

Griffin listened to the conversation.

"Hello Mrs. Bakugou the heroes were able to retrieve your son and the others."

"You got them?!" She exclaimed as tears stung her eyes. Inko looked at her with hope as did the others.

"Yes, they're being treated at Shirakawa Kosei hospital. Fair warning it is 10 hours from your loca-"

"Listen jackass, I don't care if it's 50 hours we'll be there." She hung up the phone and grabbed her keys. "Masaru, Inko come on. Everyone let's go."

"You wanna drive 10 hours right now?" Teka asked as they rushed out the door.

"My son was taken to God knows where on another side of the damn country." Mitsuki argued. "I don't care. If he was in Canada, I'm leaving immediately!"

She rushed to the car with her husband as Inko followed as best as she could. Griffin did his best to help her. Ryoma approached the car before seeing Teka get in another.

"Grandma, you're not coming?"

"Can't with this hair. I'll follow you guys." She got into her car as Mitsuki began to drive away.

"Mitsuki please be calm." Her husband pleaded as she gripped the wheel tightly.

"I am calm." She seethed through her teeth. The man could only eye her worriedly as she sped down the road.

~~~~~~~

Jamal stood outside the hospital room looking at you through the glass window. The four of you were asleep attached to ventilators. You and Katsuki on one side, with Izuku and Shoto on the other. A cast covered your right leg, Izuku with bandages around his mouth, Katsuki with some around his eyes. It's been five hours since they brought you outside. When in the ambulance the four of you passed out almost simultaneously.

All Might and Aizawa came down and looked themselves before All Might glanced at the bandage on Jamal's arm.

"Is your arm alright?"

Jamal briefly glanced at the cast before shaking his head. "It's nothing," he muttered looking back at you. "it wasn't her fault."

Aizawa sighed as he nodded. "It isn't any of theirs."