Familial Fright

Never did he think plane rides would be so long. Jamal's fists shook with rage and sorrow. He didn't know who to blame.

Himself for sending you there. Aizawa for not being careful. All Might for leaving you. Or perhaps just the people who took you.

He needs something to blame. Something to ease his mind.

"Uncle, calm down." Said the young girl next to him. "Freaking out won't solve things. We're already getting a month too late."

She was your cousin

She was your cousin. Adelaide Desrosiers, of your mother's side of the family. She gazed out the window with a solemn expression while fidgeting with the small toy in her hands.

"You want me to calm down?" He asked with balled fists

"You want me to calm down?" He asked with balled fists. "My daughter was kidnapped in an entirely different country and you want me to calm down?"

"Remember the energy your quirk gives off. When you're emotional you'll release so much it'll hurt the plane. So please calm down." Adalaide said as the man sat back with a scowl.

"This is stupid," he muttered into his hand. "this is all stupid."

"Don't start blaming your friend for this." She warned his as he became silent. "I know he promised to take care of her, but even somethings are out of his control. When we get there don't point fingers."

Jamal stayed silent in anger. To be told to conceal his anger seemed ridiculous. He clasped his hands together and rested his head on the fists as his eyes stung.

Adelaide stayed silent at his quiet plight. It was she who was against your move. The woman remembered the night you came to her home. You smelled of blood that night. Your eyes were devoid of light and hands shook. The image that night was burned into her mind for all time. Of all the family that prayed for your safety.

She prayed the hardest.

Soon they were off the plane and dragged their luggage along in silence.

"Excuse me." The pair turned to see a dark haired woman approach. "You're Jamal and Adalaide right?"