Rage and Regrets

It has been over an hour now. The boys were awake, and you were all moved to separate rooms since Titan was more comfortable. A female doctor examined your leg and the scarring as you were sat up watching her. Your father sat outside the room waiting for the examination to finish.

"When Dr. Zhao told me that you healed completely I almost didn't believe him." She muttered while looking at the scarring. Her hand reached for your inner thigh before you twitched again, but not as violent. The woman eyed your reaction suspiciously and narrowed her eyes.

"Your father told me you have a strange reaction when people touch your leg. And when he kissed your forehead." You looked away at her analysis she continued.

"Aside from the kiss, I had the other doctors see if the boys had the same reactions and they didn't." You gasped quietly as the woman sat down next to you. "Y/N. Something happened to you that didn't happen to the boys. I considered asking them, but judging from their character they wouldn't have told me without permission from you."

You swallowed quietly. Despite being angry, you were still ashamed. Ashamed you didn't hear your kidnapper. Ashamed you couldn't escape no matter what you tried. Ashamed you couldn't stop him.

"Y/N." The doctor called your name again. "Considering the situation, I have an idea of what it was that happened. But I need confirmation from you, so I can know what else I need to check for."

You stayed silent and looked at your father outside the room. He noticed your gaze and sat concerned by the look in your eyes. The doctor glanced at your dad before you looked back at her.

"Would you like him to be in the room?"

You gripped your hands together at the thought. Shit. He'll find out eventually. Might as well get it over with. Saying nothing you nodded. The woman turned to your father and motioned for him to come inside the room. Jamal came inside as stood by your bed.

"Okay, Mr. Makena, I'm trying to question Y/N about what happened in the lab in relation to her behavior. Then she insisted that you be in the room as she tells me."

"Alright then." He said crossing his arms and looking at you as you stared at your hands.

The doctor took in a breath before asking. "Y/N, did any of them assault you?"

You could hear your father stop breathing as you kept staring at your hands. "Yes." You whispered. It's one thing to be able to hear a person's anger. You don't need superhuman hearing to know what the emotion of rage sounds like. But to smell it. To smell rage was entirely different. And much more terrifying. You could smell the blood in his arm as his nails pierced his skin. The brain produces hormones that result in one's emotions. Never did you think that you'd be able to smell them.

"Y/N," the woman called you out of your thoughts as your father continued to seethe by the window. "I need to know what they did, so I can do a proper analysis."

What they did. You repeated as you began to remember and the pair saw you shudder. It was like you could feel his hands on your body. Invasive, sinful, and terrifying. "He did . . . everything. Inside of me, he touched me . . . everywhere." Jamal watched in horror as you held back tears and your voice began to break. "He kept kissing me, and the way he talked to me. He was so calm, and he kept moaning in my ear." Suddenly Jamal moved from his spot and hugged you as you started sob. "We couldn't tell time down there, but it was so often. I couldn't get him off of me no matter how I tried either. He wouldn't stop. He just wouldn't stop."

~~~~~~~

All Might came back bearing food, much more than he originally planned once informed of you all waking up. He walked by a window and looked to see Katsuki alone in his room. The blonde glared at the wall in silence.