ARC BEGINNING:CH-7

Ivar had never expected to run into the girl called Fiona while he was on his way back to the academy. He had just completed a mission and was returning. And even more than that he had never expected to run into a demon god, Black Lucifer, a progenitor amongst the god class demons as well as the king of the Black demon race, as the demon's name spoke, this progenitor was a catastrophe that had the power to destroy the human race as easily as lifting it's finger. Although it was rumoured that the seven progenitors died back in the ancient battle, the Holy Grail War of the world the fact that this god demon was standing before him meant that he had survived the war.
But why did it show up so suddenly?
The answer to this was obvious. Ivar looked at the girl who was holding a white rabbit in her arms. Fiona, she had a talent for getting caught up in strange situations. This talent of hers had proved its overwhelming ability today by actually crossing paths with a demon god.

"Senior.." Fiona spoke as she ran up to him. Not waiting for the other to say anything she added.
"Senior Ivar, that person with strange horns was bullying the rabbit, the poor cute rabbit, for his pleasure. If not for me passing by the poor rabbit was bound to be trampled by him for no reason. Poor poor little rabbit. What did it do to deserve being killed?"

So? You interfered and saved it? Ivar felt that the IQ of this girl must be in the negatives. Did she not noticed that it was an extremely powerful demon? More than that, she saved the rabbit, but what next? Did she have the strength to escape death with it? If she lacked the power to defeat the demon before her and die, why even bother saving it, picking a fight she cannot win? She was gonna die ultimately despite her attempt to save it.
Ivar frowned. This girl Fiona really had a gold finger. Everytime she would be saved by another person somehow. Sometimes it were the princes of the 12 kingdoms and now it was even his turn.
What a joke!

"Hm....this is the first time in a million years that I had seen a human wield limitless mana. Human, you are definitely stronger than the mages I fought back in the ancient war."A hoarse voice spoke. It was the demon.

Ivar slanted his eyes at him. The demon had the body shape of a human. It had two horns on its head, black jet in colour. He had a single piece black robe on his body that stuck like glue on his grey skin. His eyes were dark just like the pitch black darkness.

"Senior.....please don't kill him. He just lacks warmth. Once we try to befriend him I am sure he will change for a better person. Its not his fault either but probably, he had a bad childhood..." Fiona spoke as she tried to defend the guy. Her eyes were filled with sympathy as she looked at the other person across them.

What was this? She was defending the guy she tried to condemn a few seconds ago? Her brain was nuts. Ivar frowned as he focused on the demon god.
He is a demon. One that he must kill!

"How dare a mere ant like you...." The demon king glared at Fiona as he flicked his finger at her direction.
"I am a demon god, and I was born hating humans, wanting to destroy the human world, how foolish. We demons were born to rule over you humans!"
A sharp black magic sword was sent flying at her direction, aiming for her heart.
Fiona closed her eyes shut as she stood at the same position.

Boom! Baam! Badam!

She flung her eyes open at once at the sound of magic explosion. Her eyes went wide with shock.
Two powerful magic forces were clashing aganist each other, a pure mana of red and dark energy of black filled the entire sky as the two figures attacked each other. The ground shook violently as it came undone, crumbling like fallen plates, dents appeared at the places where the two people fighting landed from time to time, both sprinting back at each other's throat, acting and reacting faster than travelling light.

Fiona couldn't even follow their movements. Her cheeks blushed as she watched the scene. She had heard rumours about senior being the strongest mage ever but now she was seeing it and to think that she had the protection of this kind of mage, made her cheeks flare up for no reason.
Her eyes widened when she saw a sword flying from Ivar's back.
"Senior, behind you!"