EXTRA CHAPTER-8

Guang Wang Lei has never felt so good like this when having sex with another person. It felt so good, touching and kissing his kitty kitty like this. Every touch he made, made his heart shudder with happiness, giving him an inexplicable feeling of joy. Every time their skin brushed against each other, it sent electrifying waves throughout his body, making him feel as if he was the luckiest and the happiest man in this entire universe.

"Babe....I am changing our positions." He huffed in his husky voice.
Guang Wang Lei placed his Bar on the seat such that his kitty Kitty's face was facing the back of the seat while his hips were connected to Guang wang Lei's from behind. Then he started to thrust himself in and out of  the tiny hole clamping down on him.

SO GOOD! It felt so good. Whenever they made love and they connect their bodies, it was as if their entire being was melting into one, as of their soul was becoming one. The intensity of this feeling of being connected made Guang Wang Lei really happy, asserting him of the fact that his feelings were being reciprocated.

"Nng....Wang Lei....harder...."

He heard his babe moan in his sweet voice.

Guang Wang Lei kneaded his tip against that place which gave his kitty kitty the most pleasure. His Bar's moans became louder. Guang Wang Lei continued to pleasure his lover.

The car shook from the outside. Because the windows were painted black, the inside of the car was unseen.
Inside, two people were breathing heavily, enjoying the aftermath of their intense session.
Guang Wang Lei cleaned up the mess. He then Carried his Bar in his arms and got out of the car. He walked into their apartment.
"Did I tire you out a bit?" He asked, kissing him on the cheek.

Bar looked at him with a very soft gaze. "No. You didn't."

He is so good to me. Guang Wang Lei thought to himself.

Indeed his Bar was very good to him. In the begining he was somehow cold to Guang Wang Lei, but once his kitty kitty began to response to his advances, and with time, he began to reciprocate Guang Wang Lei's feelings, Bar's atitude changed. He became so good to him. He was so sweet to him, indulging him in so many ways.

"You can't die. What will I do without you?"

His babe would say this to him with utmost truthfulness, as if Guang Wang Lei was his everything in this world.

"I will never say no to you." He would say, indulging Wang Lei in every way he could.

"I want to grow old with you and wake up with you by my side, every second, every minute.. Guang Wang Lei, you jerk, always stay beside me." He would say to him with a very lovely gaze on his face. Guang Wang Lei never thought in his life that he would come to love the word "Jerk" so much. How come even those swearing words sounded so sweet to him?

Nee! Why was his lover so good to him? His Bar was the best lover anyone could have in this entire world.
Everyday he would make meals for them and they would eat together. When Guang Wang Lei was out of the shower his kitty would dry his hair for him. Ever since they got together they never had an argument between them. The good feeling of peace finding them whenever they were together was an inexplicable bond for Guang Wang Lei, who, never thought that he would come to love someone so much. Everytime he laid down in his Bar's laps, he would look up at his face, and when his kitty smiles at him, his heart would beat loudly, the beating calm and placid, making him feel at ease.

His presence gave peace to Guang wang Lei.

And everytime they went from one world to another, his babe was always waiting for him to come find him.