ARC THREE:CH-3.2

BOOMMMM!

Half of the cave's surface was destroyed. Huge chunks of boulders crumbled down to the ground with loud crashing sounds. A tall shadow jumped down from above. He had long curly black hair. His eyes were a pair of black marbles. Two red horns adorned the head of the intruder.
"Father." The intruder spoke. His eyes narrowed dangerously towards the person he was addressing.

The pink haired youthful demon immediately rushed to Hades. He was taking a protective stance, ready to fight his enemy at any given moment.
"You bastard.....Hell! Don't even think about laying a single hand on Master Hades. Grrr...." He growled like a dog.

"Oh....?" Hades whistled a bit. This scene was kinda amusing. Protecting him? He snorted inside but well.....this faithful dog of this body was really something. Should he applaud him for his royalty? The dog before him who was ready to bite off the hands of those who dared to touch his master reminded him of someone.
That's right. He did have someone like him in his original world.

The intruding demon king glared at the pink boy. "You...." He gritted his teeth. "Cerberus, you bastard. I shouldn't have spared your last remaining head. It was my fault for not killing you off properly." Hell began unsheathing his sword getting ready to attack.

Cerberus growled at him aggressively. He changed his form into his real self. His legs elongated into four limbs, his human head changed into that of a beast, a long, sturdy tail dangled from his back, the tail rose up high, its tip clawed sharply, ready to attack anytime.

"Oh..." Hades was amused by the pink boy's transformation. "This world looks interesting." He uttered to himself. But.....he had some bussiness needed to be done soon. And because he was really impatient he didn't wanted to waste his time right now.
Hades pushed the dog beast to the side. Stepping forward he glanced at the demon who was apparantly this body's biological son. What was his name again? Oh....Hell, the current demon king of this world.
"Tsk." Hades clicked his tongue. "So weak!" This demon king kid before him was so weak.

"....!!!" Hell was so furious to hear his father call him weak the first thing right after hurrying over here. "Father!!!" He shouted at him, his eyes were oozing with black energy, the veins on his forehead were bulging out, enraged he drew his blade and lunged towards Hades.

Catch!

The sword that was thrusted towards the enemy was caught in between his two fingers. "Tsk." Hades irked. "This is the reason why I said that your are too weak." As soon as he said these words he flicked his index finger against the sword and the sword began to break....

Crack. Crack.

The dragon shaped blade was shattered to pieces just with a single flick of the enemy's finger.

"!!" Both Hell and Cerberus were shocked.

"Let me show you the gap between me and you." Hades spoke once more. His eyes were calm, the pitch black darkness within them was unfathomable.

Hell found himself drawn to his father's eyes. He then noticed that he was surrounded by pitch black darkness, This darkness had no shape or color. It appeared to be black in his eyes but the word black couldn't really describe it right. His instincts were telling him that the end of this darkness had no limit, it had no shape, no boundary or no rhyme. This pit was limitless. He felt his soul tremble when he looked around him and found that the darkness arround him was unfathomable. Contrasting with it, he was like an ant...no he was like a peck of dust....no. Contrasting himself to this void like space, Hell knew that his existence felt like that of a single particle. That was how insignificant he felt against this endless abyss.
Suddenly, he felt his soul being crused by an overwhelming pressure, his enitre being was being smashed like a crumbling piece of paper. Then he heard the sound of his soul being extinguished.