ARC FOUR:CH-4.4

Four phoenix birds flew through the space. All four of them skyrocketed to different directions, each of them flying towards their destination.
When one of them reached its destination the Phoenix extinguished to ashes, with a hidden envelope falling at the door of a magnificent palace. The envelope flew through the door, landing on a person's hand.
Peter opened the seal of the envelope. Inside was a card of invitation from the king of Dwarfs.
"So it's finally here again." He muttered to himself. He sent a message to his family members, requesting for their presence right now.

"What is it my dear?" Maria was the first one to arrive. She teleported herself hearing her husband's call. Walking towards him with concerned eyes she noticed the envelope in Peter's hand.
"Oh my." She gasped. "Its already time for that troublesome event?"

Peter couldn't agree more. "Yes. Time sure does fly fast."

"Father." The kids arrived shortly after.

Peter coughed. He noticed that his youngest darling son was missing. "Where is Bar?" His face held no signs of anger, instead his eyes were filled with affection as he called his son's blessed name.

Joel and Jude looked at Harry. Before, the twins were shorter than Harry because the eldest was already an adult. But now the three brothers were of the same height. And because of their similar appearances they looked like triplets instead.
"Baby chan is probably in his room." The twins clearly didn't grow up too much as they were still addressing their little brother with the auspicious title "Baby chan."

"Father, did you forget that Bar has set up a barrier in his room?" Harry added, reminding a rather important note to Peter.

"Ah....." Peter realised his mistake. "Right. He must not have heard my message. Harry please bring him downstairs."

The eldest brother left immediately.

Maria giggled. She hugged her husband's arm, rubbing it gently. "Our youngest son is such a gem. Its a pity but I don't want him exposed to that annoying event. But if he wishes to, I won't stop him."

The twins shook their heads. "Baby chan has grown a little bit but he is still a child. We fear that if those annoying pests see him they will be out of their minds, witnessing his beauty and power. Sigh. I really don't want him to join us there. Its the best for him."
Bar was younger than them however in terms of strength their baby chan was far more powerful than any of them. Infact he was the most powerful member of the imperial Goblin family. At the age of eight he had already won perfect control over his powers, the crimson red mana of his was sizzling with enormous potential.
As for the barrier set up in his room. Sigh. That happened because the twins would often teleport to his room, wanting to play with him. So when their baby chan got his patience broken he set up a barrier to prevent anyone or anything from entering his room.

Knock. Knock.

"Bar. Are you there?" Harry had manners unlike the twins. So he was more or less welcomed to atleast knock the door.

Creak.

The door opened.

"What is it? Harry."

Harry felt his corner lips curve. Even the voice of his little brother was so pleasant. Bar was standing near the door facing him. He still had a bit of baby fat in his cheeks. It was so cute!
"Father has requested our presence. I am here to bring you downstairs with me."

Ivar paused for a second before replying. "Okay." He stepped out of the room still dressed in his sleeping attire.

When they arrived a giant table was already set.