ARC SEVEN:CH-7.5

*Shing*

The stadium ground was covered in ice in an instant.

"Ice wall!"

Two blue magic circles appeared above the ground. It drew out gigantic ice walls in the air, the chilling coldness of it was overflowing with Aouli's magic essence as it slammed down on its opponent letting out loud crushing sounds.
Amidst the surrounding area covered by ice ring a slender figure draped by red wisps of magic energy was dashing upfront. He stretched his right arm backwards redirecting the flow of the red essence into his entire arm. He pointed his fingers towards the gigantic walls of blue diving down onto him.

"Shambles."

The red magic energy shoot up towards the ice walls hitting them. When the two forces collided there was a huge explosion causing a Storm of mist covering the enitre stadium. The thick mist of melting ice disappeared after a few moments revealing a rather spectacular scene.

"Ice spear."

Aouli summoned hundreds of ice spears at once. The place where he was standing was covered by numerous magic circles. Gesturing with his hands he flung those spears towards his opponent.

Sorrel pulled himself back. He opened his mouth collecting his magic into one place. Then he shot it out.

BOOOOMMMMMM!

A ferocious raging ball of energy was shot forward travelling at a straight line. The Icy ground that crossed paths with it was reduced to dusts, the manipulated ice magic melting to nothingness. The overwhelming energy reached the proximity of its opponent.

"Shield." Aouli chanted as he trapped his surrounding with a shield to deflect the attack. But when the raging ball was at his vicinity he widened his eyes. He immediately dispelled the shield and sprinted to his left. From the corner of his eyes he saw the red energy ball drawing nearer and nearer. Aouli barely dodged it in time but when he did so he felt the power grazing past his cheek, causing his right profile to bruise immediately. His eyes widened when he saw Sorrel standing before him, his fist clenched tightly as he punched his hand towards him.

BOOM!

Aouli summoned three ice walls to shield himself from his opponent's attack. But the ice wall broke under the punching fist of the other person.

"Hah!" Aouli smiled happily. Sorrel was a destroyer. He was a repelling mage. His red magic energy had the power to destroy other magics with its tremendous nullifying capacity. The repelling magic essence of a destroyer have them the power to destroy other magic circles as well as different magic forms. For him that one attack that missed his face told him that if he hold back against this person he was going to lose to him.
Sorrel have become stronger than the last time he saw him. Upon this realisation he broke the chains he had been pulling back.

Flick!

"Forst Bridge."

The ice ring began to rumble slightly. Sharp blade elongations projected out from the ground diverging towards Sorrel who was sprinting towards Aouli.

"Stars of snow." Aouli added another spell bound against his opponent.
Blue snows flickered around the surrounding air. It glowed brightly as blue lights shot out from the hundreds of the small snow crystals.

Ivar dodged the rain of blue ice blades showering onto him. The blade projections elongating from the ground was thrusting up towards him from all directions. He dodged those blades swiftly while stomping on some of it. A huge shadow fell upon him. He looked up and was greeted by a rather gigantic chunk of ice  mass crashing down on him.