ARC SEVEN:CH-7.10

"...." Ivar could feel a certain person's gaze falling onto him. It irked him, specially the look that person had in his pair of emerald eyes. This unnecessary attention was starting to annoy him.

"Brother Ansel? Is there something wrong?"

"!!" When he heard sorrel address him he was taken aback. Shaking his head he said nothing.

Ivar turned away from him.

Ansel observed the boy one last time before shaking off this strange feeling he had in his mind.

Suddenly the blue sky lit up with a dark brown colour.

"!!" Every memeber of the unit knew what it was.

"Prepare yourselves for the battle." Ansel shouted to his fellow unit members.

Thousands of mages appeared, covering the expanse of the sky as it returned to its original colour. The mages were all standing, with an individual leading them at the front. He had yellow hair. His eyes were oozing with a powerful aura.

With a smile on his face he yelled. "FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!"

When he said this for some reason Ivar knew that this guy was the reason behind the sudden change in plot. Moreover this person knew him and was looking for him. It meant that he was probably here to kill him.
His eyes narrowed dangerously with a raging murderous glare.

So it's him! That guy who caused Nulis to fall in coma.

"ATTACK!"

As soon as the cue was given the two groups moved immediately. Hundreds of cloaked mages and another group of people dressed in military uniform collided with each other. The sound of rapid explosions immediately filled the enitre arena as soon as the battle began.

BOOOOM!

A figure dashed up towards the yellow haired boy who was still standing above.

Ansel widened his eyes. "SORREL!" He shouted. "COME BACK THIS INSTANT!"
Stabbing a mage with his sword he was about to pursue the boy who was gradually getting further and further away from the battle ground. But of coruse the mages were there to block him. His eyes narrowed dangerously at them, unleashing his killing intent he began to slay his enemies left and right.

Ivar did not hear Ansel yelling at him from below. His eyes were fixated on the enemy he was pursuing. While sprinting towards his enemy he never looked back once to the screams of call yelling at him from behind.
The two figures finally stopped to face each other, isolating themselves from the ongoing battle.

"Bring him out." That was the first thing that left the enemy's mouth. Levi glared at the rebel before him, demanding adamantly.

"So it's you!" Ivar said, his serene eyes brimming with madness. This guy.....last time he made a narrow escape from him. Now that he had showed up in front of him again he was going to rip him apart.

"I SAID BRING HIM OUT!" Levi yelled at him angrily. The agitation in his voice was obvious.

"Why? So that you can kill him?" Saying this Ivar made the first move. He unleashed his own power blowing up towards his enemy.

BOOM!

Two majestic auras clashed against each other. The wisps of red and light magic sent shock waves travelling the expanse of the sky as it let out dry explosions one after another. 

BANG!

Ivar was thwarted by the enemy's next move. His body flew down towards the ground.