ARC SIX:CH-6.5

The blinding light rippling on the ground as if the land was sparkling with bright jewels. A woman dressed in pure pink was standing at the centre of this pooling shimmer that surrounded her from all around. She had porcelain white skin. Her lips were red like cherries and her eyes phoenix eyes were a strange rainbow colour. She was an unmatched beauty even the sparkling lights around her fell short before her enchanting existence.
She let out a low sigh as she stirred the light particles to scatter all over the palace. This scene was akin to a goddess playing with the stars, moving them as she wished.

"What is it, honey?"

She turned around to face the person who have called for her. Her bright eyes were full of affection as she gazed at her charming husband. "Thunder Babe." She stretched her hands towards the approaching man. Her husband received her milky white hands gently, as if he was afraid of hurting her even in the slightest. 

"What is it? Baby." The man asked caressing her on the back. He heard his wife let out a low sigh.

"Nothing. Just a bit worried about that kid." She replied. As she spoke her eyes were slightly fixated on a scene unfolding far away from here. Or rather it was the image of a push doll and a boy that was entrapped in her vision.

Her husband kissed her head lightly. "Don't worry." Thunder assured her. "I am sure he knows what he is doing. After all that naive child who used to follow that traitor from the divine realm is now a grown up adult who is aware of the atrocities that traitor had committed. He will be all right."

"Yes I know. That's why I am even more worried. The child is all grown up. He is now an adult with his own views on the world. I just hope that we won't be betrayed by another kin of our own..." She was relentlessly worried about the mental condition of the person they were talking about. She paused for a while before adding.
"I just hope he doesn't get caught up in the battle that is to come soon."

"I know your worries Honey. After all he is your brother. Its your right to worry about him." Her husband lead her out of the bridge domain. The bridge that allowed them to monitor the worlds. The former bridge was destroyed by that dangerous person so they had to make a temporary replacment for the bridge so they could monitor their target. He led her to an open chamber. Pulling out a chair he helped her sit down onto it. After she was seated he himself sat down beside her.

"Honey....if by ch....if you feel hesitant even for the slightest just kick him back here forcefully and restrain his movements. He cannot resist your order. As long as you contain him he will be alright." Thunder rubbed his wife's shoulder, reassuring her as much as he could.

But she shook her head. She knew how stubborn she could be sometimes and this stubbornness was something her brother also had in him. "Sigh. Elm that guy. He was one of the only selected few who were allowed to enter our realm. Selecting him as the representative of the divine realm below was the greatest mistake I have ever done. If he never came here my brother would have never been indebted to him."
Even she felt indebted towards Elm. Her husband also knew about this secret.

Thunder paused for a while. He knew it was Leive who prevented Elm's soul from being destroyed. She sealed him, then erased his memories making him an empty vessel. Instead of destroying Elm she held him captive, with the intention of using him to lure out the traitor's lover. But she really never had the intention of killing him. This was how big the debt was.
"I won't lay my hands on Elm. He may die in someone else's hand but I will never harm him." He heard his honey murmur.

"Kiss. Don't worry." He then added. "Leave him to them."

A group of people dressed in black suits appeared before them. They were all dressed in black suits. Their necks adorned by bow ties of different colours.
"Queen. We are here at your summon."
All of them got down on their knees, giving her their respect.