ARC FOUR:CH-4.8

In the blink of an eye  another three years went by.

The system sighed. "What the hell is this?"

Ivar sighed at the same time. "I think so too." He wanted to stop what was happening but they wouldn't listen.

"Move a bit to the left."

"Mind the gifts."

"Ah! Be careful of the flowers."

Their palace was really busy at the moment. All the servants had their hands full with work, cleaning the floor, wiping the windows, moving the furniture, decorating the enitre hallway, adorning it with beautiful flowers and other items. In short this magnificent palace was getting ready to celebrate a very special occasion.

"I want everything to be perfect by Noon." An overwhelming voice of a male kept repeating himself to the servants. He was nit picking every fault he could find. His body was masculine. It had a manly built to it. The youthful Goblin was none other Harry, the eldest prince of the Goblins. He was dressed in fancy clothes as he oversaw each and every process currently taking place inside the palace.
Of course if he was this enthusiastic the twin brothers were as hyped as he was.

Joel and Jude were all grown up adults. Now they were even taller than Harry. If not for their thinner and slender built they could be mistaken for being the eldest kid of the family.
They were also partaking in the busy schedule of their palace, making sure to perfect every little thing they could.

"Bar....My darling son." Maria hugged him, wishing him. "Happy fifteenth birthday!"

"Thank you." Ivar gave his gratitude. He was taken aback when she kissed him on the cheek. she used to do this when he was a child but after he grew up Maria stopped doing this. Well of course there was a reason behind it.
Guang Wang Lei's intimacy with him was the cause. Ever since Ivar introduced him to them his family would find ways to be closer to Ivar. So Maria took a offensive stance as she began to take advantage of her motherhood towards Ivar.
Now that Ivar thought....he couldn't see him. When he woke up he wasn't in the bed either.
"Mother where is Wang Lei?"

Maria flashed a doubtful smile at him. "Hm? Oh him?" She replied wearing the same suspicious smile. "I sent him to fetch something from the mith planet."

Ivar looked at her doubtfully.

"My darling son, even if I don't like him I would never do anything to harm him. He is the person you choose." she reassured him. "He is just running an errand for me."
Of course, that doesn't mean I will be soft on him. Hmph! Taking my son away from me when he is still a child....She grumbled to herself. Maria was a vicious Goblin princess. She had a wicked mind through and through. Although she disliked the man called Guang Wang Lei....their baby have chosen him as his partner. From what they have seen these past years the two had a really good relationship. Ivar and that man....they have become the centre of gossip in the five planets. There was almost no person in the galaxy who didn't knew of their love story. The Goblins and the fairies....the two nemesis had yet another couple born out of their hatred to a legendary love. The infamous story of the enchanting Goblin prince being kidnapped by the fairy king, as they spent a day and a night together they fell deeply in love with each other. This was the famous story being retold over and over again.
That was just a rumour though.
Maria and the others knew by now that the two had a special connection between them. Bar and that man....they behaved as if they had known each other for a long time. The bond they had was similar to what she and her husband Peter had.
And most infuriating of all....That Guang Wang Lei....he had the power to make their darling baby son smile like a flower in full bloom, their eyes full of love as they would gaze at each other.