ARC THREE:CH-3.8

The man swept his gaze around. His eyes looked at the key characters kneeling on the ground. What shocked him more was the fact that the son of fate of this world was also amongst them. Moreover, his eyes were bleeding out fresh blood. Everyone prostrating on the ground were in tattered conditions, as if they had been beaten by someone mercilessly without any room for resistance.

"Geh! What in the world is going on in this world? Not only is it starting to collapse, even the key characters are mopping the ground in such pathetic conditions." The man uttered with extreme shock. He had hacked a route into this world chasing after the mission assigned to him.

"We found them." The voice inside spoke to him.

The man then felt a sickening gaze directed towards him. He moved his eyes. And the moment his eyes met with the tall demon standing at some distance, with a petite beauty by his side, he knew it that moment.
So that's them huh! He thought to himself.

"The shorter guy. He is the rebel. Elm is also with him." The voice of the division leader informed. He paused for a bit before adding more. "As for the taller demon, if my guess is not wrong then he must be the guy who interfered with our system network. Tutin, be wary of him. He is a monster."

The man called Tutin widened his eyes. "Wait, what? Care to repeat the last part?" He exclaimed angrily. He wasn't informed about some monster accompanying the rebel.

"Well in short we didn't knew about his whereabouts. But now it's clear that that guy has beem following Ivar since they met."

A frown formed on Tutin's  forehead. He clicked his tongue. "That...why didn't you tell me sooner. You fucking bastard! If he is that powerful then how am I suppose to deal with him? You guys only know tricks on how to use others while inconveniencing them, fucking bastard!" He cussed.

On the other side Guang Wang Lei and Ivar observed the movements of the intruder before them.
Guang Wang Lei noticed how the man's facial expressions were changing from time to time.
He let out a low chuckle. Bending his back over he whispered in Ivar's ear.
"So he has that strange existence instilled in his mind too just like yours?"

Ivar node his head. "The one with him is someone a bit troublesome. I can feel Nulis's soul reacting strongly to that other system. It means that they are connected somehow."

A system? So that's what it is called. Guang Wang Lei thought to himself.
He stared at Ivar's face. Although there were no signs of panicking he could see an invisible frown on his Kitty's forehead.
"Well then. I will get rid of them for you." He whispered closer to Ivar's ear. "Since they are troublesome to deal with, killing them is the best option."

"!!" Ivar was startled by the voice falling next to his ear's entrance. He squeezed his palms tightly controlling the trembling emotion coursing through his body. It took him a while to register the words spoken by the taller man.
"You want to kill them?" He asked back.

"Yes. Since they are interfering my time with you." Came an instant reply. He squinted his eyes towards the intruder. An evil smile crept on his face as he exclaimed. "Just stay back and watch an amazing spectacular unfolding before you, kitty kitty." 
Just as he had taken a step forward he felt a pull on his sleeves.
Guang Wang Lei had a smug smile for a moment before turning around to his kitty.

Ivar clenched his hand, grabbing Guang Wang Lei by his sleeves. He knew how powerful this man was but he couldn't help but worry about him. He looked up at his face then into his eyes. As he did this he couldn't stop himself from saying out these words. "Be careful. Do not get hurt."